Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will Kasen Williams Make a big FUCK YOU DNC Red Zone catch in the playoffs this year

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited May 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board

Will Kasen Williams Make a big FUCK YOU DNC Red Zone catch in the playoffs this year 30 votes

No Kasen is done, injury to horrible, he didn't have explosion before the injury
53%
TierbsHsotBoobsTommySQCHouhuskyFire_Marshall_BillBennyBeaverMad_SonDeepSeaZlongduckdongdncdrogginsStinky_HankeyThe_UndertakerBlowItUppawzbackthepackTheDozer 16 votes
Yes, Fuck You DNC, I jumped 37 inches and ran a 4.6 with a bad wheel
46%
PurpleBaze79smoothdawgDennis_DeYoungGladstoneDoogieMcDoogersonsarktasticHUSKYFANATICNeGgaPlEaSeSarkinghamPurpleTicklerDeltaBlueshuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorzQuietcowskee 14 votes

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited May 2015
    Michael Irvin: Height 6-2 Weight: 207 40 4.55
    Jerry Rice: Height 6-2 Weight 191 40 4.71
    Chris Carter: Height 6-2 Weight 208 40 (can't locate but i can't imagine it was Randy Moss fast)

Kasen Williams: Height 6-3 Weight 217 40 4.6
    How does he not get better with more time from injury, professional diet and medical.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I agree. IMO, that lisfranc injury in particular was the killer. Those things take forever to heal. He looked like a beast at times before the injuries, no reason he won't again after he's fully healed.

• RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Will the catch be so impressive that people come storming out of Hec Ed to tear down the goal posts at Husky Stadium?

Will the catch be so impressive that people come storming out of Hec Ed to tear down the goal posts at Husky Stadium?

Ask the Kearse haters
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited May 2015
    No Kasen is done, injury to horrible, he didn't have explosion before the injury

Chris Carter: Height 6-2 Weight 208 40 (can't locate but i can't imagine it was Randy Moss fast)

How does he not get better with more time from injury, professional diet and medical.

If you actually believe Kasen Williams is 6-3 I have a $10.95 per month premium DM.c subscription to sell you.

6-1 1/2 at his pro day

Those guys are hall of famers. Kasen wasnt even honorable mention all league as a senior. WTF are you trying to say wanker?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's an uphill battle for Kasen, but if he can get as good as he was as a sophomore or junior, he can play in the NFL. He was very good his sophomore year and that was with an OL that couldn't pass protect and a skittish QB who played like shit most of the season. People said he couldn't get downfield, but the opportunities weren't there because the OL. He was good as a junior, but the team spread the ball around more. ASJ's stats were way down as well.

If truly healthy, I think he's a potential 4th or 5th WR. It's all about being healthy and finding the right team. Failing a physical already isn't good. There are obviously still some issues. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he made a practice squad. Or if he gets cut.

I only voted this way for the: "Yes, Fuck You DNC".

The FREE PUB(!!) is strong in this thread

It's an uphill battle for Kasen, but if he can get as good as he was as a sophomore or junior, he can play in the NFL. He was very good his sophomore year and that was with an OL that couldn't pass protect and a skittish QB who played like shit most of the season. People said he couldn't get downfield, but the opportunities weren't there because the OL. He was good as a junior, but the team spread the ball around more. ASJ's stats were way down as well.

If truly healthy, I think he's a potential 4th or 5th WR. It's all about being healthy and finding the right team. Failing a physical already isn't good. There are obviously still some issues. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he made a practice squad. Or if he gets cut.

EWIWBI

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Some good point Roadie, but Kasen never was great at creating separation. Not much burst off the line, fighting physical corners, bursting in and out of breaks on and on. Co u ld definately see it on punt return duty.

Going up and snagging the ball yes. Getting open to go up and snag the ball no.
    dnc said:

If you actually believe Kasen Williams is 6-3 I have a $10.95 per month premium DM.c subscription to sell you.

6-1 1/2 at his pro day

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/kasen-williams?id=2552419

dnc said:

6-1 1/2 at his pro day

He didn't go to the combine so they just passed along what they were hearing from what he was listed at UW. His pro day numbers are his real numbers.

He's not 6-3, that much has been obvious since he started at UW.
    edited May 2015

Those guys are hall of famers. Kasen wasnt even honorable mention all league as a senior. WTF are you trying to say wanker?
    Catch or no Catch
    dnc said:

dnc said:

6-1 1/2 at his pro day

He didn't go to the combine so they just passed along what they were hearing from what he was listed at UW. His pro day numbers are his real numbers.

Point is, he's a big receiver with leaping ability , The debate is yes or no will he make a playoff catch for a TD. Like Pete Carrol said, “He looked very good, We’ve known him for a long time through the recruiting process and our expectations are that he is a really accomplished receiver. Great athlete getting off the ground and all and he showed all of that . He looked like he fit. So we’ll try to get him back.’’

dnc said:

dnc said:

6-1 1/2 at his pro day

Point is, he's a big receiver with leaping ability , The debate is yes or no will he make a playoff catch for a TD. Like Pete Carrol said, “He looked very good, We’ve known him for a long time through the recruiting process and our expectations are that he is a really accomplished receiver. Great athlete getting off the ground and all and he showed all of that . He looked like he fit. So we’ll try to get him back.’’
    Looked so good he's not even on the 90 man roster.

I would love to be wrong about this, but the odds of him being a significant NFL piece are really low at this poont.