Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Harry Reid slams NFL on DeflateGate and ‘RACIST’ Redskins !

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
WASHINGTON POST:
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) opened his remarks on the Senate floor Tuesday with a shot at the NFL for its handling of the DeflateGate controversy and its unwillingness to consider changing the Redskins’ name.

“Yesterday, the National Football League punished one of its most recognizable players, [for] having tampered with game balls,” Reid said. “I find it stunning that the National Football League is more concerned about how much air is in a football than with a racist franchise name that denigrates Native Americans across the country. The Redskins name is a racist name. So I wish the commissioner would act as swiftly and decisively in changing the name of the D.C. team as he did about not enough air in a football.”

Reid tweeted the same message Tuesday:

"I find it stunning that the NFL cares more about how much air is in a football than it cares about a racist franchise name."

— Senator Harry Reid (@SenatorReid) May 12, 2015
Racism is everywhere you look, as long as you're a democrat.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/05/12/harry-reid-slams-nfl-and-roger-goodell-on-deflategate-and-racist-redskins-name/

Comments