Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey, city council voted on Shell Oil Rig ...

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
Except they forgot one thing...they have zero say in the matter. What did they call a vote for? Thanks for voting to "urge" the port not to harbor the rig. Im sure it was duly noted.

I hope the port harbors a few more. God bless the pursuit of domestic oil. I hope the shell rig does a few test drills right in Elliot Bay just for shits and giggles.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club

Except they forgot one thing...they have zero say in the matter. What did they call a vote for? Thanks for voting to "urge" the port not to harbor the rig. Im sure it was duly noted.

I hope the port harbors a few more. God bless the pursuit of domestic oil. I hope the shell rig does a few test drills right in Elliot Bay just for shits and giggles.

I'm no tree-hugger, but that's just fucking retarded. Even for you.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2015
    Wanna see ed murray and hiz husband squeal. Wonder what Sawant's vote was? Hope a ruff neck from the rig finds that bitch in a bar, whispers sweet nothings in her ear, takes her home then buttfucks her till she bleeds. Is that too harsh Freeme? You'd know from the receiving end and I should have taken your feelings into consideration.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Wanna see ed murray and hiz husband squeal. Wonder what Sawant's vote was? Hope a ruff neck from the rig finds that bitch in a bar, whispers sweet nothings in her ear, takes her home then buttfucks her till she bleeds. Is that too harsh Freeme? You'd know from the receiving end and I should have taken your feelings into consideration.

Too much rape imagery.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Too much rape imagery.

You can criticize puppy all you want, but if you're just here to bash rape culture you won't last long.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,605
    edited May 2015
    Holy Shit that was hilarious.

I started paying attention at "hiz husband" and was hooked by "ruff neck".

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Puppy, you've told me that you don't make personal attacks on people, but this sure sounds like a personal attack on Thomas.
    He actually told you that? That's the funniest shit I've read on here.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,529 Founders Club
    edited May 2015
    2001400ex said:

Puppy, you've told me that you don't make personal attacks on people, but this sure sounds like a personal attack on Thomas.
    He said that he only attacks if he's been attacked, otherwise just wants to talk football. But I haven't seen Thomas attacking him lately, however I've seen several Puppy posts linking Thomas with stupidity and gay sex practices.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    Sounds like puppy needs a time out.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

I greatly enjoy puppy's deranged nonsense, but that's complete bullshit.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Sounds like puppy needs a time out.

That's in puppy's hands
    GayJizzShot.jpg
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

He said that he only attacks if he's been attacked, otherwise just wants to talk football. But I haven't seen Thomas attacking him lately, however I've seen several Puppy posts linking Thomas with stupidity and gay sex practices.
    It's not an attack if it is true, is it?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    I say forget it he's rollin'. Puppy had been stale for awhile, but has reemerged with flashes of his former brilliance. Like a comedian, write 100 jokes a day, most likely 98 are duds, keep the 2 that aren't, stack them for a week, now you have a set.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

FREE PUB!!1!

Also, I don't care.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2015

If Thomas admitted he was gay, finally came out of the closet I would stop all gay jokes. Its something he cant change, just like ones skin color or a injured veteran. I wouldnt call a vet with a blown-off leg "ilene". Big difference. Thomas attacks me all the time, I have no problem. I just fire back.

if freeme really had 2 dads I wouldnt poke fun at him. That would be crossing the line. You of all fucking people should know the difference Derek
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

FREE PUB!!1!

Also, I don't care.
    Tommyfreepub