Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KG is dialed in part 81

2»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    is he on one of those human trafficking billboards around town??
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

wait... puppy used to service Kim???... for a living?

the over/under is 5 years
    12 years Kim's slave: The @puppylove_sugarsteel story
    I laffed.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

2 weeks ago, Kim said he expected him to be a starter. Today he said Kelly was passed up on the depth chart by a few players and needed to go somewhere where he would have a chance to start.

According to the CEO, "things change"

Some things change. KG being a dumbfuck is a constant, though.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogville said:

Dick_B said:

KG hasn't been insider since she shitcanned him back in the 80's.

Do tell. Have always been curious about the doogman.com origin tale. Namely how a real estate agent who knows nothing about football is someone running the site.
    Thats because he asked puppy to do all the football related stuff and practice reporting for him. Dude knew NOTHING about football...still doesnt.

I did it for awhile then he tried to throw his weight around and I told him to get fucked. This was in mid 90's. Think he would figure t h e football thing out. He still c a nt get players names right, what position they play etc...yet he pretends to on his radio show. Fetters carries his ass and fatters is as retarded as he is. Translation...cancel your membership, you're wasting your money. Freemont, J, splitter? Again, cut the umbilical butt chord!!
    Crisper
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,136
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

doogville said:

Dick_B said:

KG hasn't been insider since she shitcanned him back in the 80's.

Do tell. Have always been curious about the doogman.com origin tale. Namely how a real estate agent who knows nothing about football is someone running the site.
    Thats because he asked puppy to do all the football related stuff and practice reporting for him. Dude knew NOTHING about football...still doesnt.

I did it for awhile then he tried to throw his weight around and I told him to get fucked. This was in mid 90's. Think he would figure t h e football thing out. He still c a nt get players names right, what position they play etc...yet he pretends to on his radio show. Fetters carries his ass and fatters is as retarded as he is. Translation...cancel your membership, you're wasting your money. Freemont, J, splitter? Again, cut the umbilical butt chord!!
    Crisper
    Such fag, J.