Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hot blonde intern on doogman has the Vernon Adams scoop

Here's twat I'm hearing...

1) Vernon Adams is living on Krispy Kremes and Mountain Dew. He's way out of shape. Hasn't been in a gym or thrown a football since his final game at EWU. Other EWU players say he would pretend to be hurt so he wouldn't have to lift or run with the team. He would sit on the exercise bike while his team mates would be puking from running. Extremely lazy.

2) Hold on to your butts....He may not make it into Oregon. He's become a pariah at EWU and everyone hates him. Without the help, he's failing a bunch of his classes and will definitely have to take summer classes to graduate. Best case scenario is he gets to Oregon 3rd week of August. Should be interesting.

3) His former team mates hate him because he didn't even tell them or his coaches he was leaving. They found out when he changed his twitter picture to an O. Major character/leadership issues.

Anyways, I approached this hot blonde and offered to buy her a banana if I could have her phone number. Just what I'm hearing.

brb blonde.

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Is this satire or real, I'm never sure with Ken.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This is real, though not from Kim. Its from some other poster but Kim jumped in and said he's also heard about the academis issues
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    The silence from AzQooks Sandy vag speaks volumes...
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

This is real, though not from Kim's handle

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Here's twat I'm hearing...

1) Vernon Adams is living on Krispy Kremes and Mountain Dew. He's way out of shape. Hasn't been in a gym or thrown a football since his final game at EWU. Other EWU players say he would pretend to be hurt so he wouldn't have to lift or run with the team. He would sit on the exercise bike while his team mates would be puking from running. Extremely lazy.

2) Hold on to your butts....He may not make it into Oregon. He's become a pariah at EWU and everyone hates him. Without the help, he's failing a bunch of his classes and will definitely have to take summer classes to graduate. Best case scenario is he gets to Oregon 3rd week of August. Should be interesting.

3) His former team mates hate him because he didn't even tell them or his coaches he was leaving. They found out when he changed his twitter picture to an O. Major character/leadership issues.

Anyways, I approached this hot blonde and offered to buy her a banana if I could have her phone number. Just what I'm hearing.

brb blonde.

U mean like Sark?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You are forgetting to point out that this is exactly the reason CCCP wouldn't touch the guy with a 10foot poll.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Crap, if it's him saying it then that means Adams will win the Heisman, UO will become something more than a Power 5 JC, and the Ducks are going to finally win a NATTY!!!!!

Couldn't get any worse than that, except for him saying the same thing about the Cuogs which would be even more insufferable than Qook fans.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I've read a couple articles about the kid since he left EWU and, naturally, all that stuff is crap. For instance, he gets up early to work out every day and has a regular set of buddies who catch passes till their hands bleed. I've seen video of that.

And how could anybody believe the kid is screwing around in his classes and will miss his chance to win the QB job at Oregon? Oh yeah, it's Kim - the idiot who treated us to 18 months of complete bullshit about Oregon's transgressions and the severe penalties the NCAA would hand down. The guy just never fails to deliver.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    call me a cracker, I love it. More people need to recite thee ole'sticks and stones adage to themselves, you know, the one kids have used for generations and in regards to dealing with name calling. Why do adults get offended to "name calling"?

This forum, and this world needs less pussy's like you Splitskin and more MEN like Puppylove- Sugarlove-Steelheader. Prolly some of your wives are saying the same thing.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited May 2015
    So Kim knew and didn't want to say anthing....

LaMichael James and Darron Thomas got into the UO....Geezus, they snuck James over the Texas border and had his grandma sign his LOI. Adams will be in Eugene and practicing with UO in August.

Cook it.

He also just joined ISIS apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzCmfVe4w3o
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited May 2015

No traction whatsoever over at Oregon's 247 site. More doogery at doogman, move along
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Point 2 is somewhat correct. He has a graduation requirement to complete and there is a strong chance he won't be able to do it in a timely manner.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

No traction whatsoever over at Oregon's 247 site. More doogery at doogman, move along

Make sure you call scout. Since it took less than 5 days, I think you can get your money refunded if you cancel your dawgman subscription today. Hopefully you had some sick leave left at work to use whole you completed your investigation.
  • Options
    Huh?

I'm IP banned at Doogman and eQuook
  • Options
    Get banninated and pop off
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Get banninated and pop off

Is that all it takes to pop off? Doogman and educk bans?

@IrishDawg22 needs to clean his PM box out so I can get dialed in.