Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fun fact for all of you Pac-8/10/12 homers

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,657 Founders Club
    edited May 2015
    I didn't start either of these threads.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,657 Founders Club

And the suspect, grade inflation run the $EC had is over now

It's ok. Let it go.

The Pac won zero outright titles in the 25 years before the BCS while the SEC won four. Go on.
    So? Maybe it's better. I'll let Chest figure out the SRS crap. It's not dominant now, and it wasn't then, and it was/is overrated. That's all I've said.

You could make an argument that independents ran the 80s and early 90s. miami ('83, '87, '89, '91), Penn State ('86, '82), Notre Dame ('88), FSU ('93 - most of those players were not recruited to an ACC team). Gee, no SEC team won it between '80 and '96. A WAC and middle tier ACC team won it though. I guess that 16 year gap means the SEC was totally worthless. =P~
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,726 Swaye's Wigwam
    This argument is really tired, jesus fucking lockner
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,129 Founders Club

It's ok. Let it go.

The Pac won zero outright titles in the 25 years before the BCS while the SEC won four. Go on.
    So? Maybe it's better. I'll let Chest figure out the SRS crap. It's not dominant now, and it wasn't then, and it was/is overrated. That's all I've said.

You could make an argument that independents ran the 80s and early 90s. miami ('83, '87, '89, '91), Penn State ('86, '82), Notre Dame ('88), FSU ('93 - most of those players were not recruited to an ACC team). Gee, no SEC team won it between '80 and '96. A WAC and middle tier ACC team won it though. I guess that 16 year gap means the SEC was totally worthless. =P~
    Um, Alabama '92 says hi.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

It's ok. Let it go.

The Independents actually were the best "conference" from 1973 to 1998. I didn't want to confuse the Doogs by including them in the discussion though.

This thread isn't about the SEC by the way. Check the subject line.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    WHY U NEGLECT SRS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OREGON HAS WINNING

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Ya, but I'd like your list to compare how many 8-5 teams had 4 defensive playas drafted in the top 44 picks!

PAC dominates off season natty's!

That's a fact bitches!

It's ok. Let it go.

Um, Alabama '92 says hi.
    Okay 12 yrs. I have the crud and worked anyway, then drank.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

It's ok. Let it go.

Um, Alabama '92 says hi.
    Okay 12 yrs. I have the crud and worked anyway, then drank.
    That right there is a lethal combination for some serious time on the toilet.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Having a bias towards a conference is gay. Who cares? Just watch the fucking games and judge for yourself. Things change. The SEC was as shitty as the other conferences last year.

I have a bias toward the Pac-12 conference and I don't care that you're gay.

If you can't compete and WIN your own conference, what difference does it make... what is happening in a different part of the world?