Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AP POLL: Majority Of Americans View Hillary As A Lying Bitch

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

WASHINGTON (AP) — Americans appear to be suspicious of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s honesty, and even many Democrats are only lukewarm about her presidential candidacy, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.

Is she strong and decisive? Yes, say a majority of people. But inspiring and likable? Only a minority think so.

Clinton’s struggles to explain her email practices while in government, along with questions about the Clinton Foundation and Republican criticism of her openness, wealth and trustworthiness seem to have struck a nerve in the public’s perception of the dominant Democratic figure in the 2016 campaign. In the survey, 61 percent said “honest” describes her only slightly well or not at all.

Nearly four in 10 Democrats, and more than six in 10 independents agreed that “honest” was not the best word for her.

patdollard.com/2015/05/ap-poll-decisive-majority-of-americans-view-hillary-as-a-lying-bitch/

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    And yet she will still crush whatever fucktard the Republicans nominate if she gets the Democratic nomination
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,648

And yet she will still crush whatever fucktard the Republicans nominate when she gets the Democratic nomination

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited May 2015
    You know a news article is legit when it uses bitch in the title.

And you know death is a fucktard when he doesn't even read his articles.

"Still, Clinton’s overall ratings remain the strongest in the emerging presidential field and are essentially unchanged since two AP-GfK polls conducted last year. Forty-six percent of Americans express a favorable view of Clinton, slightly more than the 41 percent who express a negative opinion. No potential Republican candidate in the poll had significantly greater positive than negative ratings."
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,108 Founders Club
    Win the coaches pole and then pop off!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,327
    edited May 2015
    Every candidate is viewed as a lying bitch. HTH

I agree Hillary sucks, but in reality, she's just the shortest of the political midgets running.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    patdollard is your source?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

patdollard is your source?

Very long, great read on Pat Dollard: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2007/03/dollard200703

I subscribe to his site, but he's a crazy dude.
    Absolutely priceless quote.

"WWhen you consider that just 18 months earlier Dollard was a confessed whore-loving, alcoholic, coked-out Hollywood agent, his transformation into the great hope of conservative America is nothing short of astonishing. “It’s fucking crazy, dude,” he admits as he stands at the entrance of his hotel, smoking and watching planes take off from LAX. “I was afraid conservatives wouldn’t have me, but they’re fucking all over me.”"
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

"WWhen you consider that just 18 months earlier Dollard was a confessed whore-loving, alcoholic, coked-out Hollywood agent, his transformation into the great hope of conservative America is nothing short of astonishing. “It’s fucking crazy, dude,” he admits as he stands at the entrance of his hotel, smoking and watching planes take off from LAX. “I was afraid conservatives wouldn’t have me, but they’re fucking all over me.”"

He'd make a great documentary subject. Get to the part about raiding pharmacies in Mosul.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    but... she's OUR lying bitch! ... and she's been chosen to be our next president.

He'd make a great documentary subject. Get to the part about raiding pharmacies in Mosul.
    That was a great article. Would love to see a movie made about that psyco. Interesting to see where many of these ass clowns come from. Regardless of right or left leaning, the blogger empire which both the liberal and conservatives pin their arguments on are riddled in crazy lunatics who have learned how to monetize the audience.

This guy is seriously out there, but interesting to read about.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,033 Founders Club
    Conservative doesn't equal religious
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Except when it does
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Conservatives sure seem to use religion for an excuse for pretty much everything.

Except when it does
    but it doesnt.
    2001400ex said:

Conservatives sure seem to use religion for an excuse for pretty much everything.
    Such as?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,308 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

A true conservative owns up for their fuck up, learns and moves on. Its the religious wackos that need an excuse for some retarded action in the name of (your favorite deity).

Per ususal, you can't tell the difference
    Religious people use religion. Breaking news there. Religious people are both conservative and liberal. Reverend King used religion for civil rights. The Klan, led by good liberals like Byrd, used it to oppose civil rights.

Reverend Jackson is a liberal. Liberals use Jesus and religion to tell people to pay more taxes. Conservatives use Jesus to oppose social policies changing.

Hondo FS as always