Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's drafted first? Shaq or Peters

2»

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Looks like Shaq may slip two rounds and may be a mid round pick up, hopefully retraining in the legion of boom as a strong safety .

I hate to say it, but Shaq was a better NFL prospect coming out of high school, so what the fuq happened to him? Sark or Ivan

I would rather him take Lynch's spot when he retires. Shaq and Chancellor are completely different players. Shaq is more finesse and can't shed blocks, whereas Kam just wants to kill everyone (even offensive linemen).
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I think Shaq is a first round guy. I'm thinking maybe like the Panthers but I'm just guessing
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    Swaye's Wigwam

On the DV note, I think the Seahawks should take a chance on Frank Clark. They could probably get him in the 4th/5th round and he could have a Greg Hardy type impact (on and off the field?).

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611

On the DV note, I think the Seahawks should take a chance on Frank Clark. They could probably get him in the 4th/5th round and he could have a Greg Hardy type impact (on and off the field?).

Free pub! His stock was rising so they had to take him in the 2nd, still solid though.