Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shaq in the first round

2»

Comments

• HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

doogville said:

topdawgnc said:

doogville said:

So weird to have 3 first rounders off of a shitty team.

I'll likely never see UW have 3 1st round draft picks again, but I'm still just not that excited.

It's complicated being a fan of UW football :-??

It's called a Cyler Miles cock block.
    Cyler sucks, yes. But it's not like the defense was dominant. It was good, not great.
    This. The only good team Washington played all year plungered that defense.
    I agree with @doogville post. Our defense was good, not great. But to suggest that we played one "good" team is FS.

Oregon 12-1
    Arizona 10-3
    UCLA 9-3
    ASU 9-3

4 teams we played ended the year ranked in the top 15. IMO, that means they are "good". Or are the only "good" teams in college football the ones in the playoff?
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    Looks like the Arizona schools were SERIOUS about football last season!
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Shaqs last five games at uw would not warrant a first round pick.

But he is an instant millionaire......booyah!
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

HuskyInAZ said:

doogville said:

topdawgnc said:

doogville said:

I'll likely never see UW have 3 1st round draft picks again, but I'm still just not that excited.

Cyler sucks, yes. But it's not like the defense was dominant. It was good, not great.
    I agree with @doogville post. Our defense was good, not great. But to suggest that we played one "good" team is FS.

Oregon 12-1
    Arizona 10-3
    UCLA 9-3
    ASU 9-3

4 teams we played ended the year ranked in the top 15. IMO, that means they are "good". Or are the only "good" teams in college football the ones in the playoff?
    Hi. Arizona was not a good team and they won that division. They lost to Boise Fucking State in the Fiesta Bowl.
    Agree to disagree on AZ. Wins are what counts IMO. And winning the P12 south would lead one to believe that they were a good team.

Care to comment on the other 2 teams (ASU and UCLA) who, per your post, were not good teams.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

doogville said:

topdawgnc said:

doogville said:

Oregon 12-1
    Arizona 10-3
    UCLA 9-3
    ASU 9-3

Hi. Arizona was not a good team and they won that division. They lost to Boise Fucking State in the Fiesta Bowl.
    Agree to disagree on AZ. Wins are what counts IMO. And winning the P12 south would lead one to believe that they were a good team.

Care to comment on the other 2 teams (ASU and UCLA) who, per your post, were not good teams.
    Everyone will agree to disagree with you on this; winning the Pac12 South has never meant shit.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138
    edited May 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

doogville said:

topdawgnc said:

doogville said:

I agree with @doogville post. Our defense was good, not great. But to suggest that we played one "good" team is BoobsFS.

Oregon 12-1
    Arizona 10-3
    UCLA 9-3
    ASU 9-3

Consider the source. Yes, it was an FS thing to post. As per his usual.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

doogville said:

topdawgnc said:

doogville said:

Oregon 12-1
    Arizona 10-3
    UCLA 9-3
    ASU 9-3

Someone has to win when Pac-12 dreck plays Pac-12 dreck.

ASU lost to a terrible Oregon State team.

UCLA got blown the fuck out at home by Stanford when they had a chance to win the Pac-12 South.

The conference last year was Oregon and 11 dwarves.