Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Recruits turned off by USC's poor showing

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club
    I am going to need Passion to weigh in on this before I know what to think.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I'm hearing Kiffin will implode any day now.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,316

I'm hearing Kiffin will implode any day now.

I'm hearing through causation, Kiffin's implosion is delaying Mora's

any success Mora has this year is only a result of Kiffin's ineptitude.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I'm more interested in what turns on teenage boys than what turns them off. TIA.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

I'm more interested in what turns on teenage boys than what turns them off. TIA.

Hi Passion!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Great. Looks like soon we will just be happy for being in the running for a few of these guys!
  • Great. Looks like soon we will just be happy for being in the running for a few of these guys!

I'm just happy Sark has us in a position to land these guys. Just a few years ago no big recruit would even look at us. - Doogs
  • 4321DAWGS4321DAWGS Member Posts: 98
    that can easily be spun into early playing time
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    More silver medals?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

More silver medals?

I am hearing the value of silver will SKYROCKET very soon.

HTH.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Typical Internet insider bullshit. The magic of Trojan football in the eyes of southern California recruits still lives as it always will while SC's program takes a plunge that can only be predictable given the NCAA Inquisition's severe racking. Those 2014 and 2015 recruits standing on the sidelines while SC suffered an embarrassment almost as bad as our 4th quarter collapse in last season's app(forget about that)...... thinking "I can come here and realize my Trojan glory-dream early without waiting in line". The only ones putting Kiffen on a hot seat are those idiot pollsters who decided SC should be No.1 at the start of 2012.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Tailgater said:

Typical Internet insider bullshit. The magic of Trojan football in the eyes of southern California recruits still lives as it always will while SC's program takes a plunge that can only be predictable given the NCAA Inquisition's severe racking. Those 2014 and 2015 recruits standing on the sidelines while SC suffered an embarrassment almost as bad as our 4th quarter collapse in last season's app(forget about that)...... thinking "I can come here and realize my Trojan glory-dream early without waiting in line". The only ones putting Kiffen on a hot seat are those idiot pollsters who decided SC should be No.1 at the start of 2012.

The way USC is playing doesn't have to do with the scholarship reductions. If depth was the issue, this team would fade later in the season and at the end of games. This team put up 7 points at home to arguably the worse team in the conference. No excuse. Despite scholarship limitations, USC still has more 4 and 5 star players on the field than WSU has had in the last 2 decades combined. Kiffin is rightfully on the hot seat, however USC's problem is easier fixed than Texas. At least the penalty has an end and Kiffin doesn't have a strangle hold on the program. Texas on the other hand needs to change coaching staffs, but Mack is so entrenched at Texas, it's going to be hard to do what needs to be done.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Completely irrelevant. The minute they hire a replacement and he sweet talks these very same kids, they'll all be on board again. They could hire Ty and Gilby as co-HCs and kids will still be lining up to go to SC.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

The way USC is playing doesn't have to do with the scholarship reductions.

I'm sure you're right, but the NCAA racking also put the myth to SC's high ranking in 2012's preseason AP poll.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tailgater said:

If you thin Kiffin is not on the hot seat, then you are the idiot.