Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I guess its time for that yearly reminder.

PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
Some of you people really need to grow up. We get emails everyday from subscribers who no longer feel comfortable poasting in these boreds. Consider this fair warning. If it keeps happening you will just be gone. Dont be suprised when you just poof vanish.

It has also come to my attention that some of our most cherished poasters, real heavyweights like Bill Feegler and HoraceAAndy have come under attack. Do you guys even understand how lucky we are that these guys even poast here? Knock it off or youll be gone.

The personal attacks to recruits has to stop. Do you guys realize that friends and family members read these boards? Youre not helping. If it continues you will be gone.

Lastly, alot of you guys clearly dont understand how hard we here at doogman work. Fatters busts his ass, Ektard is tireless in his 81% pursuits and my phone rings constantly if you dont see that well youre just blind. You people really have to stop twisting its uber stupid and nobody is impressed. Hold on BRB phone...

Comments

• PenacePenace Member Posts: 494

Can we sticky this poast so that the yearly reminder is poasted every day. Can we also make it more condescending?

Just leave
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Penace said:

Some of you people really need to grow the hell up and learn the difference between real life and the internet. We get emails everyday from subscribers who no longer feel comfortable poasting in these boreds. Consider this fair warning. If it keeps happening you will just be gone. Dont be suprised when you just poof vanish.

It has also come to my attention that some of our most cherished poasters, real heavyweights like Bill Feegler and HoraceAAndy have come under attack. Do you guys even understand how lucky we are that these guys even poast here? Knock it off or youll be gone.

The personal attacks to recruits has to stop. Do you guys realize that friends and family members read these boards? Youre not helping. If it continues you will be gone.

Lastly, alot of you guys clearly dont understand how hard we here at doogman work. Fatters busts his ass, Ektard is tireless in his 81% pursuits and my phone rings constantly if you dont see that well youre just blind. You people really have to stop twisting its uber stupid and nobody is impressed. Hold on BRB phone...

• PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    d2d said:

jesus christ for once in you worthless life can you not fucking twist. fuck