Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4th quarter of Warriors and Pelicans

Wow.........just wow. Curry probably should have gotten an "and 1" on the game tying three.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    No offense to Davis or James, but Curry is the most electrifying player right now in the league.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Best shooter I've ever seen.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Draymond Green, Harrison Barnes, and Speights rebounding the basketball was the key
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    There's a team called the pelicans?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Monty Williams in his press conference indirectly called out QPon for not fouling Curry at the end of regulation ...
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

FUCK THE PELICANS!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Best shooter I've ever seen.

I was thinking the same thing.

And I thought we'd never see anyone top Ray Allen.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Formerly the Hornets, and formerly in Charlotte.

Now the Charlotte Bobcats are the Hornets. I think. It's the NBA, they were faux Spanish and gay uniforms and most of the point guards are ball hogs so wgaf.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wow.........just wow. Curry probably should have gotten an "and 1" on the game tying three.

If you've watched more than one quarter of Warriors' games, you'd know Curry flails his arms and kicks his legs anytime a defender is within 10 feet of him while shooting. He gets the call about 20% of the time. Would rather the refs let the players decide - good no call.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you've watched more than one quarter of Warriors' games, you'd know Curry flails his arms and kicks his legs anytime a defender is within 10 feet of him while shooting. He gets the call about 20% of the time. Would rather the refs let the players decide - good no call.
    Most your posts are anti- Golden State. A lot of shooters kick their legs out. Curry was practically ran over on that play. I don't know how you could watch it and say it wasn't a foul.
  • Options

Most your posts are anti- Golden State. A lot of shooters kick their legs out. Curry was practically ran over on that play. I don't know how you could watch it and say it wasn't a foul.
    Even the NBA office said it was a foul.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The NBA office also said Seattle wasn't/isn't worthy of a team - your point?

And, true- not a Golden State fan

• Options

The NBA office also said Seattle wasn't/isn't worthy of a team - your point?

And, true- not a Golden State fan

The NBA office was right about Seattle too.