Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anybody else move seats this year?

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,379 Swaye's Wigwam
My open enrollment time starts at 1pm today....just was wondering what others experienced when they went in during theirs

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,317 Founders Club
    edited April 2015

HuskyJW said:

My open enrollment time starts at 1pm today....just was wondering what others experienced when they went in during theirs

Moved from the lower bowl on the North side to my couch.

So far, so good.
    short sighted. This strategy might work fine now but, good luck buying NATTY tickets on StubHub without UWAD Priority Points!
    This method is preferred. *Usually* ticket marketplaces crash. Think of it like a stock option with an expiring coupon.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    pawz said:

HuskyJW said:

So far, so good.
    short sighted. This strategy might work fine now but, good luck buying NATTY tickets on StubHub without UWAD Priority Points!
    This method is preferred. *Usually* ticket marketplaces crash. Think of it like a stock option with an expiring coupon.
    Super Bowl 49 says that that was not the case
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,317 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

pawz said:

HuskyJW said:

So far, so good.
    Why do you hate 'usually'? The last time a ticket market did that was the UO/Auburn natty...... You best believe all those brokers will be shorting again next year....

This shouldn't be a stretch for a TCUMBA. (75K winkey face)
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,502
    I went the Off-Leash Deck route last season to drink $20 Red Hookers (Beer selection is shit). Worked out pretty well otherwise, not sure how I would've dealt with those games remotely sober.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    pawz said:

Tequilla said:

pawz said:

HuskyJW said:

So far, so good.
    Why do you hate 'usually'? The last time a ticket market did that was the UO/Auburn natty...... You best believe all those brokers will be shorting again next year....

This shouldn't be a stretch for a TCUMBA. (75K winkey face)
    So what you are saying is that as always, it comes back to supply and demand. Even a #TCUMBA (get it the fuck right) can figure that one out.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HuskyJW said:

So far, so good.
    Tyee points are about as valuable as Sven bucks.
    atleast they accepted the points you already had. UW is phasing that program out and you could have been stuck with no reward at all. You still should have punched the Pool Boy though.
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    I moved to my couch.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2015
    droggins said:

I moved to my couch.

You mean like Steve Sarkisian ;-)