Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remember how Sark tried to run Andrew Hudson off the team in favor burning redshirts of freshmen DE?

Comments

• HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    Hudson's hips got better! Don't twist or racist remarks!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,348 Swaye's Wigwam
    That whole thing bordered on criminal
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,572 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

That whole thing bordered on criminal

his entire career is the result of dumb luck
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club
    I wonder how Kim would explain this one
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

Not in the middle of the store.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,986 Founders Club

This is a no-brainer. If Hudson gets drafted or signs on as a free agent, Kim will then say look at the talent Peterman had and wasted!
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Hudson was always an NFL talent. He just wasn't a very good college player. Happens aaalllll the time.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    The schemes that Tosh and Wilcox wanted to run are completely different than those of Chode and Kwiatkowski. Night and day.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Just to derail this thread... I'm really fucking excited for our D-Line this year and next.

We'll never replace Danny (god, he was so fucking good last year—imagine him with a second year of Chode!), but Mathis is (much to the dismay of @RoadDawg55, our very own Eklund; ;) <--- fw) going to be sensational.

If you take a second to think about how much better Hau'oli, Danny and Andrew all got last year, it really is fucking impressive. Another cool part is Evan Hudson was around to see all of it happen!</p>

I like Mathis and think he will be good. I just don't proclaim guys that have hardly played future All Americans because of a sack against a garbage team.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Just to derail this thread... I'm really fucking excited for our D-Line this year and next.

We'll never replace Danny (god, he was so fucking good last year—imagine him with a second year of Chode!), but Mathis is (much to the dismay of @RoadDawg55, our very own Eklund; ;) <--- fw) going to be sensational.

If you take a second to think about how much better Hau'oli, Danny and Andrew all got last year, it really is fucking impressive. Another cool part is Evan Hudson was around to see all of it happen!</p>

I like Mathis and think he will be good. I just don't proclaim guys that have hardly played future All Americans because of a sack against a garbage team.
    So, who do you think will be the break out player for us this year? ;)