Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Destructive squatters ransack Lake Chelan home

Comments

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    Is there another Mindy connection that I'm just not getting?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,230

d2d said:

Is there another Mindy connection that I'm just not getting?

A better question is why you feel it necessary take a dump on every single Tug Tavern thread.
    Spoiled little bastard whose dad never knocked the crap out of him for being the obnoxious little shit he was.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Why would the cops want to investigate? Not a revenue generator like just writing a speeding ticket... which takes no work or critical thinking...plus likely no one to shoot in cold blood.

The cops would rather stand at a corner of a block and ticket people for driving 300ft of street instead of turning left. Generating revenues in the thousands per week.

I bet I could outrun 90% of police force...but of course they would just pull out a gun and shoot my ass....way more fun that way.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I guess we found the HH 'fishing lodge'
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,129 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Why would the cops want to investigate? Not a revenue generator like just writing a speeding ticket... which takes no work or critical thinking...plus likely no one to shoot in cold blood.

The cops would rather stand at a corner of a block and ticket people for driving 300ft of street instead of turning left. Generating revenues in the thousands per week.

I bet I could outrun 90% of police force...but of course they would just pull out a gun and shoot my ass....way more fun that way.

I like to compare one incident in Seattle to the rest of the state, that's what I like to do.

90% of which police force?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727

jecornel said:

I like to compare one incident in Seattle to the rest of the state, that's what I like to do.

Nation wide.

Come on, like the East side cops have more to do. investigate the crime! the owner was able to find a reciept by just looking around and then found the video of the guy buying the sleeping bag.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,658 Founders Club
    Did Damone hack Jimmy's account?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,377 Founders Club
    I thought this thread would be about a woman's organization gone awry.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I did a similar thing several years back. Tracked down the fucker that broke into my car and stole brand new hunting boots/rain gear w/ receipt still in the bag. Owner of the sporting goods store gave me his name, dl#, address and phone number. I called the detective after I set up a meet to get my $$ back. He told me if I show, he will arrest ME for obstruction of an investigation.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Swaye said:

I thought this thread would be about a woman's organization gone awry.

Agreed. "Squatters ransacking" definitely reminded me of a video I watched last night.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,129 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Nation wide.

Come on, like the East side cops have more to do. investigate the crime! the owner was able to find a reciept by just looking around and then found the video of the guy buying the sleeping bag.

Bullshit.

And how do you know they weren't investigating the crime? Was that the only case they had or were there others?

The missed the receipt....sloppy work but it doesn't mean they weren't doing shit with the case.