Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL NCAA Championship Game Thread

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,048
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Butler is shooting 15% from the field.

Comments

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ... this thread's got it all.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    you didn't need to fucking foul

but no they foul the #1 FT shooter in the ACC

bad coaching
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fucking Duke man.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After Wooden, Coach K is the best to ever do it.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,933
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bo Ryan is such a bitch. Instead of crying about incidental elbows on the and 1's I suggest focusing on shot selection. The prayer 3 balls didn't fall tonight and he had nothing to counter a real coach.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

Bo Ryan is such a bitch. Instead of crying about incidental elbows on the and 1's I suggest focusing on shot selection. The prayer 3 balls didn't fall tonight and he had nothing to counter a real coach.

The real coach's team really dominated, right? They won in the last minute for fuck sake. No calls on 2 clear charges on Winslow, as well as the no call on stepping out of bounds.....it had an impact. But at the end of the day, Duke's guard play in the 2nd half was out of this world. They deserved to win.

Bo Ryan may be a bitch (don't have an opinion), but he's one hell of a coach.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,857
    Fuck referees. Just let the players call their own fouls. Give each team a couple overrides each half and let them go at it. These fuckfaced zebras are ruining the game.

I've played and coached for the better part of four decades. This is the worst I've ever seen game in and game out.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2015

Fuck referees. Just let the players call their own fouls. Give each team a couple overrides each half and let them go at it. These fuckfaced zebras are ruining the game.

I've played and coached for the better part of four decades. This is the worst I've ever seen game in and game out.

Wisconsin has been playing with fire all tournament long, and tonight it bit them in the ass. Duke was the better team tonight.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,857

Wisconsin has been playing with fire all tournament long, and tonight it bit them in the ass. Duke was the better team tonight.
    Disagree.

The state of officiating is pitiful. Makes me ill.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,933
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Simple fact, Wisconsins shot selection in the final 8 minutes lost them the game. Not the refs. Bo Ryan talking about the refs after that game shows that he is a complete bitch. Just confirms what other big ten schools have been saying for years.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,048
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Simple fact, Wisconsins shot selection in the final 8 minutes lost them the game. Not the refs. Bo Ryan talking about the refs after that game shows that he is a complete bitch. Just confirms what other big ten schools have been saying for years.

Koenig shouldn't have been the one taking so many of those shots.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

in his defense, he was repeatedly asked about the officiating by the press and was mostly very classy about it. disagree.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bo Ryan is a helluva coach, and Wisconsin plays a more offensive oriented system than they used to, but it is still rigid. Coach K gives his guys freedom to take tough shots and takeover games. Dekker was cold from outside, but he's really talented and he should have had looser reigns to get going instead of being discouraged about shooting from the outside.