Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gillllesss Dierckxxsxk selling his barcalounger

Upon hearing the news, Romar, his teammates, and Husky basketball fans issued the following statement

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Que up DJ for the next husky player to post their chaise lounge to craigslist
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Fuck that guy. Never should have received a scholarship. Fuck Romar too for that measure.

Sorry, but I'm never going to blame a kid for accepting a scholarship that was offered to him. If the FS coach who offered you the scholly (ILTCTSs) doesn't realize you are slow, uncoordinated, can't jump, can't shoot, can't defend, have no moves and can't box out, then more power to you.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

Gladstone said:

Fuck that guy. Never should have received a scholarship. Fuck Romar too for that measure.

Sorry, but I'm never going to blame a kid for accepting a scholarship that was offered to him. If the FS coach who offered you the scholly (ILTCTSs) doesn't realize you are slow, uncoordinated, can't jump, can't shoot, can't defend, have no moves and can't box out, then more power to you.
    Agree. It should be the coaches job to evaluate whether a player can compete at a certain level. I totally understand a kid who doesn't develop and moves on based on not getting enough PT or just a bad fit.

This kid from day 1 couldn't play at his previous school and yet was still given a scholy purely based on his only high end d1 skill, height.

What is annoying is that the majority of guys who have transfered from UW recently aren't leaving based on seeking more PT on a good team, they are leaving b/c they can't even compete for PT on a horrible team.

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Was Ben Devoe betther than Dierrrckkzs?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doug gave me letters and paid for my subscription here....
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Devoe was worse. My fat short ass blocked him in a pick up game years ago, and not the sneaky from behind kind of block.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I approve of the long-winded, rambling, TL, D(did)R post
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said: