Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama Caves To All Iran Demands. Unilaterally Removes All Sanctions. Tehran Times.

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited April 2015 in Tug Tavern
Tehran Times:
"Iran and the P5+1 group of world powers have adopted a joint statement after marathon talks in the Swiss city of Lausanne calling, among other things, for the removal of UNSC resolutions and sanctions against the Islamic Republic."

"None of Iran’s nuclear facilities as well as the previous activities will be stopped, shut down or suspended and Iran’s nuclear activities in all its nuclear facilities including Natanz, Fordow, Isfahan and Arak will continue."

"These comprehensive solutions will guarantee the continued enrichment program inside the Iranian territory and according to this, Iran will be allowed to go on with industrial production of nuclear fuel."
Not quite the same thing that is coming out of Obama's mouth.

tehrantimes.com/component/content/article/94-headline/122702-iran-p51-joint-statement-calling-for-removal-of-all-anti-iran-sanctions

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I'm surprised you're surprised.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Funny how you call Obama a liar yet believe this shit.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited April 2015

I'm surprised you're surprised.

• Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    It's my fault for clicking on the post.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    He shouldn't believe what... exactly?
    edited April 2015

This has got to be the ultimate in bullshit. Kerry is saying that he will now be able to brief Congress on the "deal".

WHAT FUCKING DEAL? THERE IS NO DEAL! IRAN GETS EVERYTHING THEY WANT AND THERE IS NO DEAL!

insanity.
    edited April 2015
    2001400ex said:

Funny how you call Obama a liar yet believe this shit.

Believe what? That's not the "deal". The "deal" is something else. Or is it something else? Or is it something else?

Seriously, TODAY is my last day in here.

d2d said:

This has got to be the ultimate in bullshit. Kerry is saying that he will now be able to brief Congress on the "deal".

WHAT FUCKING DEAL? THERE IS NO DEAL! IRAN GETS EVERYTHING THEY WANT AND THERE IS NO DEAL!

insanity.
    The sky is falling. Run!!!! Ahhhhh I'm scared. My masters tell me Obama is going to personally bomb America from Iran.
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

insanity.
    The sky is falling. Run!!!! Ahhhhh I'm scared. My masters tell me Obama is going to personally bomb America from Iran.
    You idiot, Neville Chamberlain got more out of Hitler than your professor just got.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    Is there anything to the fact that obama's press conference was held in the Rose Garden? Do you think that was one of the US's promises?
    edited April 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

Is there anything to the fact that obama's press conference was held in the Rose Garden? Do you think that was one of the US's promises?

Obama holding a press conference in the Rose Garden all by himself was the ONLY thing Kerry got the Ayatollah to agreed to.

OBAMA:
    “Even in the face of unprecedented sanctions, should negotiations collapse because we, the United States, rejected what the majority of the world considers a fair DEAL, what our scientists and nuclear experts suggest would give us confidence that they are not developing a nuclear weapon, it’s doubtful that we could even keep our current international sanctions in place,” Obama said. “So when you hear the inevitable critics of THE DEAL sound off, ask them a simple question, do you really think that THIS VERIFIABLE DEAL, if fully implemented, backed by the world’s major powers is a worse option than the risk of another war in the Middle East? Is it worse than doing what we have done for almost two decades with Iran, moving forward with its nuclear program and without robust inspections? I think the answer will be clear.”
    WHAT FUCKING DEAL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

He must be talking about THIS deal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGd5SR7-WhQ
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    HuskyInAZ said:

I beg your pardon.
    edited April 2015
    TheGlove said:

HuskyInAZ said:

I beg your pardon.
    EXACTLY! THAT'S THE DEAL!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    Does that mean I get $2.00/gal gas?
    edited April 2015

Does that mean I get $2.00/gal gas?

As long as a graduate of the University of Oregon pumps it.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited April 2015
    I expect that you'll have read through the framework? Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes if you haven't done so.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/parametersforajointcomprehenisveplanofaction.pdf

Though I'm going to reserve judgment on the deal for the immediate future--as the true measure of any foreign policy action will take several years to determine--my first reaction is that it's better than the status quo.
    edited April 2015

I expect that you'll have read through the framework? Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes if you haven't done so.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/parametersforajointcomprehenisveplanofaction.pdf

Though I'm going to reserve judgment on the deal for the immediate future--as the true measure of any foreign policy action will take several years to determine--my first reaction is that it's better than the status quo.

THIS is a DEAL? A piece of paper SIGNED BY NOBODY? IT'S NOT EVEN A SIGNED NON-BINDING LETTER OF INTENT!

IRAN REFUSED TO SIGN EVEN A NAPKIN! This is a piece of paper invented by Kerry and Obama that allows Obama to hold a meaningless press conference in the Rose Garden.

Seriously, how fucking stupid are you?
    d2d said:

THIS is a DEAL? A piece of paper SIGNED BY NOBODY? IT'S NOT EVEN A SIGNED NON-BINDING LETTER OF INTENT!

IRAN REFUSED TO SIGN EVEN A NAPKIN! This is a piece of paper invented by Kerry and Obama that allows Obama to hold a meaningless press conference in the Rose Garden.

The sky is falling. Obama is lying. Clearly couldn't be your news source lying to you and riling you up.

Truth be told, I keep waiting for your wwwooossshhhh. Then I see posts like this and realize just how FS you truly are. And this is coming from a dude with an 8th grade education and IQ under 87.
    edited April 2015
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

The sky is falling. Obama is lying. Clearly couldn't be your news source lying to you and riling you up.

Truth be told, I keep waiting for your wwwooossshhhh. Then I see posts like this and realize just how FS you truly are. And this is coming from a dude with an 8th grade education and IQ [significantly] under 87.
    fixed.

When do the inspections start?

gargle...