Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Devin Lucien

Brent Pease followed him today, so it looks like UW is at least interested in him coming to UW.

That's all, good night.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Brent Pease followed him today, so it looks like UW is at least interested in him coming to UW.

That's all, good night.

That's the best you got?

No film evaluation?

No comments regarding how he fits/compares to other RB talent that we are currently recruiting for the 2016 class?

No comments regarding how many RBs you expect us to take in the 2016 class?

I feel like you half assed that post like Seven half asses road games in Arizona.
  • Options

I'm literally laying in bed and about to fall asleep... Plus he's a WR, IDIOT!!!1

I was thinking about Chase Jasmin ...

Replace all RB references with WR and my questions still stand ...

Haven't we established over the years that I don't pay that much attention (particularly this early) to TBS and instead rely on the expert analysis of people that do this for a living hobby like yourself?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    He's a transfer from UCLA. @BallSacked has this one dialed in. Axe him!
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I'm literally laying in bed and about to fall asleep... Plus he's a WR, IDIOT!!!1

Haven't we established over the years that I don't pay that much attention (particularly this early) to TBS and instead rely on the expert analysis of people that do this for a living hobby like yourself?
    Let me get this straight. "I don't pay that much attention (particularly this early) to TBS....."

Yet you were thinking about Chase Jasmin.

Sounds like someone has a closet to come out of.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Let me get this straight. "I don't pay that much attention (particularly this early) to TBS....."

I see a bunch of names ... can't keep everybody straight.

It's like walking around at a networking event where you are shaking everybody's hands every 5 seconds saying "hello, my name is Tequilla" and they say "hello, my name is Joe Fucktard" and then 5 seconds later I lather, rinse, and repeat when I meat Phil Douchebag and forget all about Joe Fucktard.

So if I have to come out of the closet on anything, I'm fucking terrible about names and remembering who is fucking who until I'm able to put something more to somebody other than a name and a face.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Called this yesterday. IWRYK, IAAR.

Yeah I heard there are a few Pac12 programs sniffing around on a grad transfer. UCLA apparently willing to sign off on it. That's all I've heard.

UW makes sense to get involved. I figure he'd be at least a top 3 WR on UW Next year.

It's very surprising he's leaving, some are saying it's a discipline issue. He's been one of those guys that draws rave reviews in practice and then is non-existent for multiple game stretches. His mothers been battling cancer and some say it messed with his focus last season.

Great hands. Excels at making acrobatic catches, and is kind of average at everything else. Last two years he's started very slowly and turned it on late in the year.

He's the guy who got F'd out of a TD vs UW last year on a ghost OPI.
  • Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Considering UCLA approved/cleared his move to another school within the P12, UW makes sense as a destination since we're not going to play each other until the CCG in December.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    This is exactly how I envision HHB socials. Yep, socials.
    Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

It's like walking around at a networking event where you are shaking everybody's hands every 5 seconds saying "hello, my name is Tequilla" and they say "hello, my name is Joe Fucktard" and then 5 seconds later I lather, rinse, and repeat when I meat Phil Douchebag and forget all about Joe Fucktard.

So if I have to come out of the closet on anything, I'm fucking terrible about names and remembering who is fucking who until I'm able to put something more to somebody other than a name and a face.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Hey, don't let that stop you from writing another manifesto.
  • Options
    TTJ said:

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Hey, don't let that stop you from writing another manifesto.
    If you think that was a manifesto, you should go take another ADD pill