Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CBS Reports Hillary’s Plummeting Polls Over Email Scandal

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited March 2015 in Tug Tavern
CBS Evening News:
“That email scandal is taking a toll on Hillary Clinton’s image as she gets ready to run for president. In a CBS News poll out tonight, 29 percent of Americans say their opinion of her has grown worse as a result of revelations that she used her personal email account for State Department business. The number who view her favorably has fallen sharply from 38 percent to 26 percent. And less than half, just 42 percent, say Mrs. Clinton is honest and trustworthy.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN-Kx1Zw47o

I really feel bad about this.

:((

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    maybe but, do you find it odd these attacks are coming from a lame duck Presidents camp?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Hillary will be president
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    Even though Hillary is a horrible candidate, and after the Benghazi debacle, has no business being a leader of anything let alone a country, she'll still win. The incompetent Republican Party does more good for Liberal candidates than they'll ever know. But my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a male that doesn't think highly of Hillary, so I'm obviously a sexist. Right Honda?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Even though Hillary is a horrible candidate, and after the Benghazi debacle, has no business being a leader of anything let alone a country, she'll still win. The incompetent Republican Party does more good for Liberal candidates than they'll ever know. But my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a male that doesn't think highly of Hillary, so I'm obviously a sexist. Right Honda?

Lol I've never called anyone who doesn't like Hillary sexist, or anyone who doesn't like Obama racist. You are quite like fox news and rush Limbaugh.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    Interesting trend. Libtards are almost silent on Hillary, while conservatives are emboldened. I haven't seen an Obama bumper sticker in almost 2 months.

Could it be that Hillary is doomed?
    edited March 2015

no.

...the Clinton's are like "Rocky-12".

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The more that Hillary talks the more she has to lose.

Problem is that Hillary likes to talk.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    d2d said:

no.

...the Clinton's are like "Rocky-12".

Ohhhhh, is the media picking on the poor little GOP?

CHRIST, you sound like a woman.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,380 Swaye's Wigwam
    So now she'll win by single digits instead of double?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,380 Swaye's Wigwam
    d2d said:

Interesting trend. Libtards are almost silent on Hillary, while conservatives are emboldened. I haven't seen an Obama bumper sticker in almost 2 months.

Or it could be because libtards as you like to say....are doing fantastic financially since Obama has taken over (I know I am) and new cars are on the road.

I am outraged about Syria though....no really I care.
    HuskyJW said:

d2d said:

Or it could be because libtards as you like to say....are doing fantastic financially since Obama has taken over (I know I am) and new cars are on the road.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The question in the 2016 election isn't whether Hillary will win or not ... it's whether or not the Republicans can come up with a candidate to push Hillary to the point where she'll remind everybody of all of her warts. Obama was able to do that in 2008.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,079 Founders Club
    Lol at liberals crowing about the rich getting richer. Then hillary will run against the rich and the same folks will claim the gop is the party of the rich.

Whatever gets you through

Lol at liberals crowing about the rich getting richer. Then hillary will run against the rich and the same folks will claim the gop is the party of the rich.

Whatever gets you through

... and the remarkable thing is that what the Clintons did to get rich was the same thing they did in the White House, launder foreign money through a non-taxable entity. And nobody gives a fuck.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    A better cartoon would be two piles of cash, and whichever is higher is declared the winner. Would save everyone a lot of time and anguish.

A better cartoon would be two piles of cash, and whichever is higher is declared the winner. Would save everyone a lot of time and anguish.

Who writes your material? Honda?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    d2d said:

HuskyJW said:

d2d said:

Haven't you used that one about four times?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    d2d said:

Who writes your material? Honda?
    Reality.