Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But, but, but.... Kim Says Petersen Can't Recruit!!!1!1!1

124»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    beelzebub said:

Leach achieved a bowl game using Wulff's players, then replaced them with his players who then followed up the New Mexico debacle with a 2 win season.

All Leach has done since arriving at WSU is to spend borrowed money

So using ur convoluted logic, now that Petersen has majority of his guys on team u should be around 5 wins this year heading back to Owen 12 in 2016
    If your mom wasn't so busy earning on Aurora, I'd sock her in the face for crapping you out.

I'd do the same to your dad if anyone knew who he was.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    dflea said:

beelzebub said:

Leach achieved a bowl game using Wulff's players, then replaced them with his players who then followed up the New Mexico debacle with a 2 win season.

So using ur convoluted logic, now that Petersen has majority of his guys on team u should be around 5 wins this year heading back to Owen 12 in 2016
    If your mom wasn't so busy earning on Aurora, I'd sock her in the face for crapping you out.

I'd do the same to your dads if anyone knew who he was they were.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

beelzebub said:

I'd do the same to your dad if anyone knew who he was.
    YBFE