Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FUCKOFF Michael Bennett

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
I hope you find the rusty cheese grater enema you seek.

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yes, but this is the PRO bored, not the TBS bored. His parents benefit from raising such a selfish shithead.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    People like that piss me off. If you have to renegotiate your contract one year into it, then you hired the wrong agent.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm sure when the Hawks cut him next year you'll all be up in arms because he has a CONTRACT.

FUCKOFF SEAHAWKS.

Teams like that piss me off. If you have to cut a player before his contract his up then you hired the wrong gm.
  • Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

I'm sure when the Hawks cut him next year you'll all be up in arms because he has a CONTRACT.

FUCKOFF SEAHAWKS.

Teams like that piss me off. If you have to cut a player before his contract his up then you hired the wrong gm.

I hope you're joking. Pretty much every NFL contract is structured to not be played to completion.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2015
    Much ado about nothing. He's a hell of a player and the Seahawks need him but he has no leverage. He can get paid $6 million to pay football this year or he can sit out. He might skip training camp and part of preseason, but he's not walking away from $6 million.

And if he decided to walk away from the game he'd owe the Seahawks the prorated portion of his signing bonus, which is $6 million. So there's a $12 million difference between playing and not playing.

He'll be on the field this year.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

FUCKOFF SEAHAWKS.

I hope you're joking. Pretty much every NFL contract is structured to not be played to completion.
    And the rules are structured so players and teams can re-negotiate contracts before completetion. Thank you.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

FUCKOFF SEAHAWKS.

And the rules are structured so players and teams can re-negotiate contracts before completetion. Thank you.
    But he has a CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2015

FUCKOFF SEAHAWKS.

That's why players demand large sums of guaranteed money. From what I've seen, this isn't about guaranteed money, as it's about the actual amount of the contract. He's also only completed one year of his deal. He saw how Lynch's negotiations went down, and to think that he's going to be treated better is stupid.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    "Professional athletes, always wanting more" -Homer Simpson
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

People like that piss me off. If you have to renegotiate your contract one year into it, then you hired the wrong agent.

Always about the Rosenblatt's, Goldman's, and Rothstein's with you
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wasn't this rumor just made up?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

he never asked for a trade, but his rep approached the Hawks wanting more money.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Much ado about nothing. He's a hell of a player and the Seahawks need him but he has no leverage. He can get paid $6 million to pay football this year or he can sit out. He might skip training camp and part of preseason, but he's not walking away from $6 million.

And if he decided to walk away from the game he'd owe the Seahawks the prorated portion of his signing bonus, which is $6 million. So there's a $12 million difference between playing and not playing.

He'll be on the field this year.

Voted down for calling a guy who can't even figure out how to avoid offside a hell of a player.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

he never asked for a trade, but his rep approached the Hawks wanting more money.
    Well, in his defense Schneider did give Lynch more money when he asked for it. He might as well try himself.
  • Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

Well, in his defense Schneider did give Lynch more money when he asked for it. He might as well try himself.
    Lynch wasn't 1 year into a 4 year deal. Bennett is still in the guaranteed money part of his contract.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,841
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2015
    His agent is Rosenhaus. Shocker.

If you whine about a contract you signed a YEAR AGO, nobody will or should feel sorry for you.

Millionaires and billionaires squabbling over money, while they billionaires tax dodge and milk the government as much as possible, then turn around and whine about government. Both can go fuck themselves.