Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Facts: Jihad v. The Crusades. It ain't even close

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited March 2015 in Tug Tavern
This thread is at the request of Sarktastic...

Notice how close Tunisia is to Sicily?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Lol. This guy is giving you a run for your money as dumbest man alive.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited March 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    "An error occured. Please try again later."
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

I like to call a researcher with PHD's in applied physics and mathematics dumbest man alive and dismiss his research out of hand because it doesn't fit with the political views I'm told to have... it's what I like to do.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I like to call a researcher with PHD's in applied physics and mathematics dumbest man alive and dismiss his research out of hand believe all right wing propaganda and everything death posts, no matter how crazy, because it fits with the political views I'm told to have... it's what I like to do.

your determination to ignore history to defend the free flow of vanilla pudding at all costs is once again noted.

your determination to ignore history to defend the free flow of vanilla pudding at all costs lack of reading comprehension and additions to what people say ridiculous interpretations is once again noted.

It's a historical study by an accomplished phd University professor that you deny yet, never read.

Wipe your chin.

It's a historical study by an accomplished phd University professor that you deny yet, never read.

Wipe your chin.

Tell me where I have denied anything in this post or the other one with video in it.
    2001400ex said:

Wipe your chin.

Tell me where I have denied anything in this post or the other one with video in it.
    What the fuck do you call this?
    I like to call a researcher with PHD's in applied physics and mathematics dumbest man alive and dismiss his research out of hand believe all right wing propaganda and everything death posts, no matter how crazy, because it fits with the political views I'm told to have... it's what I like to do.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

I like to call a researcher with PHD's in applied physics and mathematics dumbest man alive and dismiss his research out of hand because it doesn't fit with the political views I'm told to have... it's what I like to do.

How does having a PhD in math or physics qualify somebody to teach on the topics of history and religion? I wonder how many actual trained historians agree with his agenda.

My guess is that he is such a fringe nut job -- he can't find work in his field, so he spends his time writing worthless books and trying to hock them to ignoramuses.
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Wipe your chin.

Ho Lee Fuck you are stupid. Did you not see the strike through?
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Wipe your chin.

It doesn't cut and paste jackass. The strike though is my point. Too subtle for you?

(8th grade education.)
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Wipe your chin.

It doesn't cut and paste jackass. The strike though is my point. Too subtle for you?

(8th grade education.)

The strike through wasn't my quote.

*lawyer
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,230

Wipe your chin.

Hey bunghole,

When an accomplished Ph D university professor says human-influenced global warming is real and occurring, what do you say then?

Exactly.

So fuck off.
    dflea said:

Wipe your chin.

Hey bunghole,

When an accomplished Ph D university professor says human-influenced global warming is real and occurring, what do you say then?

Exactly.

So fuck off.
    I know you are being sarcastic, but it's more like 90% of the worlds scientists who get paid to study global warming for a living that say global warming is real and occurring.
    dflea said:

Wipe your chin.

Hey bunghole,

Exactly.

So fuck off.
    Glad you asked. I read it. Then I read alternate views from equally qualified people who you sau don't exist. Then I think, and decide for myself.

Finally, I get viciously attacked by the Left for having my own opinion, which differs from yours.

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

Wipe your chin.

Hey bunghole,

Exactly.

So fuck off.
    I know you are being sarcastic, but it's more like 90% of the worlds scientists who get paid to study global warming for a living that say global warming is real and occurring.
    link?
    d2d said:

dflea said:

Wipe your chin.

Hey bunghole,

Exactly.

So fuck off.
    Glad you asked. I read it. Then I read alternate views from equally qualified people who you sau don't exist. Then I think, and decide for myself.

Finally, I get viciously attacked by the Left for having my own opinion, which differs from yours.

Thanks dick. I just laughed so hard over both those I just spit out my drink in my wife's car that she had detailed yesterday.