Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fleenor has a new reason we can't fire Romar

The blacks (those guys who are really good at basketball)

Fleenor says that if UW fires Romar, the local black kids won't touch the UW program with a 10 foot pole....

....unless UW's new coach "plays the shoe game"

To recap, blacks stick by their own unless you tempt them with shoes -Bill Fleenor

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They love Altman, so are you telling me blacks love Eugene more than Seattle?
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    It's ok, we can just dress up our next coach in blackface and no one will be the wiser.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He "plays the shoe game"
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This explains why the football team is all white.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

The blacks (those guys who are really good at basketball)

Fleenor says that if UW fires Romar, the local black kids won't touch the UW program with a 10 foot pole....

....unless UW's new coach "plays the shoe game"

To recap, blacks stick by their own unless you tempt them with shoes -Bill Fleenor

With that politically correct, can't-fire-the-black-man mentality, Smilin' Ty would still be efforting on his comportment in Montlake.

Fuck that shit, Fleens. You might possibly be the dumbest motherfucker on this planet.

• Options
    Hire Black Nate McMillan, Will Conroy and BRoy?
  • Options

Nate McMillan is white.

HTH
  • Options

Nate McMillan is white.

HTH
    So was Jesus, that's what they say... at least in America.
  • Options

Nate McMillan is white.

HTH
    So was Jesus, that's what they say... at least in America.
    I love Jesus Christ very much. But Jesus Christ no help me with curveball.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Hi, I think Altman has graduated one black player he brought in as a frosh. The list of black kids that he brought in from high school and they left to not be in the NBA is as long as John Holmes' cock.

Altman is a great coach. If he could get kids as well as he could coach them he sure as fuck wouldn't be in Eugene.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Mosster47 said:

Hi, I think Altman has graduated one black player he brought in as a frosh. The list of black kids that he brought in from high school and they left to not be in the NBA is as long as John Holmes' cock.

Altman is a great coach. If he could get kids as well as he could coach them he sure as fuck wouldn't be in Eugene.

How many does coach Cal graduate again? Where the Fuq would Altman be? Do you know how much Uncle Phil pays him? Right now on the books he is top 15 in salary, not including Nike Fringe benefits " Their University facilities are second to none.

"His pay doesn't include bonuses for NCAA tournament appearances, a 15 percent cut of season ticket receipts above $4 million or membership at the Eugene Country Club and Downtown Athletic Club, among others, that were part of his initial contract.
    Altman's 73 wins in three seasons, one shy of a school record -- "
    And what most Doogs don't want to admit... If he wasn't there Uncle Phil would pay out the ass to get a better coach
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

How many does coach Cal graduate again? Where the Fuq would Altman be? Do you know how much Uncle Phil pays him? Right now on the books he is top 15 in salary, not including Nike Fringe benefits " Their University facilities are second to none.

"His pay doesn't include bonuses for NCAA tournament appearances, a 15 percent cut of season ticket receipts above $4 million or membership at the Eugene Country Club and Downtown Athletic Club, among others, that were part of his initial contract.
    Altman's 73 wins in three seasons, one shy of a school record -- "
    And what most Doogs don't want to admit... If he wasn't there Uncle Phil would pay out the ass to get a better coach

Coach Cal sends guys to the NBA out of high school, Altman runs kids off. Altman has no NBA players during his time at Oregon. Like I said, if he had the total game he'd be at a basketball school, not at a school that had its smallest home crowd in 23 years during one of its best seasons. Money is everywhere, so that means very little in the big leagues.
  • Options
    Altman runs players off, and they continue to make the Dance and perform well, but Romar runs players off, and doesn't even make the CBI? How's that UW home crowd working out?
    Like I said, swap coaches, and I guarantee Altman has them Dancing this year or at minimal in the NIT.
  • Options

Altman runs players off, and they continue to make the Dance and perform well, but Romar runs players off, and doesn't even make the CBI? How's that UW home crowd working out?
    Like I said, swap coaches, and I guarantee Altman has them Dancing this year or at minimal in the NIT.

Absolutely, no one is arguing who is the better coach as there is nothing to argue about. What I'm saying is Altman is in Eugene because he lacks both sides of the coin to be hired by a basketball school. Instead he's at a rich school that has a basketball team.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Larry1FS thinks it's a knee jerk reaction to consider firing a coach that's failed to make the tournament four years in a row (and I'd bet misses it next year too) and is glad our "experienced and knowledgeable" AD is the one making the decisions.

Every time I think this fanbase can't get any more FS it's some doog to the rescue.