Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sean McGrew (2016, RB) Serious About UW

2»

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Basically a faster Chico. Got it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2015
    He's a really good player. He didn't look blazing fast to me in the film. And he's obviously small. I was wondering if he was possibly a Wes Welker type (seriously). Chico is more electric imo, but it's tough to say considering this guy plays better competition.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Didn't Sean Sweat get a TD in the 2000 Apple Cup? I recall the entire bench being emptied and the 5th string tailback gashing the Coogs D at the end of the game.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Didn't Sean Sweat get a TD in the 2000 Apple Cup? I recall the entire bench being emptied and the 5th string tailback gashing the Coogs D at the end of the game.

Ruth?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

10.6 in the 100 at 17 years old is no joke.

@JaWarrenJaHooker‌ True?!?
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Listen, I am the #1 white person hater here (easily) and I especially hate white tailbacks, but after watching this kid's film... I have to say, he's fucking good. I wanted to hate him, but I love his film.

So the real reason arrives at why you hate jake browning.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    His nick name should be, "white lightning "
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

He's a really good player. He didn't look blazing fast to me in the film. And he's obviously small. I was wondering if he was possibly a Wes Welker type (seriously). Chico is more electric imo, but it's tough to say considering this guy plays better competition.

He ran a 4.44 40 at a TBS super-regional last week for the The Opening. Electronic timed. Fastest at the event. 4.44 40 10.6 100 - all electronic timed - that's objectively blazing fast.

I think his running style is unusual for someone that small. He's not shifty or elusive as similar small RBs, like Chico McClatcher, he's more one cut and sprint type of player. Kind of reminds me of a poor mans Maurice Drew. Biggins also has raved about his ability as a pass catcher. Probably not a top half p12 starter at that size, unless he builds his body into MJDs without any loss in explosiveness...but I think he could provide lots of situational value as a slot or change of pace RB at a UW UCLA or ASU.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Listen, I am the #1 white person hater here (easily) and I especially hate white tailbacks, but after watching this kid's film... I have to say, he's fucking good. I wanted to hate him, but I love his film.

So the real reason arrives at why you hate jake browning.
    Wait, is Jake Browning a white tailback?