Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Putin Threatens Ukraine With Nukes...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited March 2015 in Tug Tavern
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia is ready to bring its nuclear weapons into a state of alert in order to overthrow Ukraine's president, President Vladimir Putin said in remarks aired on Sunday.
Ukraine is probably REALLY HAPPY that Bill Clinton got them to give up their nukes in return for a promise that the US would protect them from Russia. So much for pieces of paper.

This is probably being ignored by the Main Stream Press because after Chernobyl, the Ukrainians LIKE getting nuked.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Ukraine is safe. They have a treaty signed with the United States ensuring their protection.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

Ukraine is safe. They have a treaty signed with the United States ensuring their protection.

... and one with Israel.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Pretty sure the one with isreal wasn't ordered by the Executive, so it doesn't carry the full faith of the United States
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    d2d said:

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia is ready to bring its nuclear weapons into a state of alert in order to overthrow Ukraine's president, President Vladimir Putin said in remarks aired on Sunday.
    Ukraine is probably REALLY HAPPY that Bill Clinton got them to give up their nukes in return for a promise that the US would protect them from Russia. So much for pieces of paper.

This is probably being ignored by the Main Stream Press because after Chernobyl, the Ukrainians LIKE getting nuked.

Don't you ever stop and think to yourself that the mainstream media,, including fox news sometimes,, actually vets stories and doesnt print bullshit.

OK.... I couldn't say that last part with s straight face because most media is bullshit. But they don't print made up shit about Putin nuking the Ukraine.
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Don't you ever stop and think to yourself that the mainstream media,, including fox news sometimes,, actually vets stories and doesnt print bullshit.

OK.... I couldn't say that last part with s straight face because most media is bullshit. But they don't print made up shit about Putin nuking the Ukraine.

He said it on TV, dipshit.
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Cause your media source said he did. Why don't you post the YouTube video and translate Russian for me.
  • golddog17golddog17 Member Posts: 121
    Hillary should run on a platform that she will return the nukes to Ukraine if she is elected.
    See how hard Putins nipples get then
    I like how you changed the story. Here's the real article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-russia-helped-yanukovych-flee-ukraine-125040411.html

"MOSCOW (AP) — Russia was ready to bring its nuclear weapons into a state of alert during last year's tensions over the Crimean Peninsula and the overthrow of Ukraine's president, President Vladimir Putin said in remarks aired on Sunday."

"Putin's comments, in a documentary being shown on state TV, highlight the extent to which alarm spread in Russia in the weeks following Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych's ouster in February 2014 after months of street protests that turned increasingly violent."

We report you decide.
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

That's the classic part there. Not only does your new source lie to you. You lie on here. Sweet!!!! Nice work.
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

That's the classic part there. Not only does your new source lie to you. You lie on here. Sweet!!!! Nice work.

Wow. You can actually google. I was sure you couldn't.
    edited March 2015
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Death. The most trusted news network.

Funny thing is, I dont think Putin has showed up yet.
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Seriously dude. You are fucking nuts.
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Seriously dude. You are fucking nuts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-putin-222242206--politics.html

"Vladimir Putin's mysterious sabbatical from public life is now in its eighth day, and, still, nobody knows where he is. The Kremlin, whose spokesman Dmitry Peskov has the unfortunate task of insisting nothing is wrong, denies that the Russian president is incapacitated. "

Yup sure am.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,800 Standard Supporter
    In Russia President doesn't take sabbatical. Sabbatical take President.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    I wish Putin was the UW AD
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    Salhir River
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (Redirected from Crimea River)
    Salhyr, Salgir, Salğır
    Салгір, Салгир
    Salgir Simferopol.jpg
    Salhir River in Simferopol
    Origin Chatyrdag, Crimea
    Mouth Syvash of the Azov Sea
    Length 204 km
    Avg. discharge 2 m³/s
    Basin area 3,750 km²
    The Salhyr River (Cyrillic: Салгир; Crimean Tatar: Salğır) is the longest river in the Crimea. It was named after the founder of Crimea Joseph Crimea. Its length is 204 km, and its drainage basin is 3,750 km². The average discharge of the water is 2 m³/s.[1]

It is formed in the Chatyrdag mountains, and flows into the Syvash of the Azov Sea near the capital of the autonomous republic, Simferopol. Along the way, the river passes through the North Crimean Canal. It is mainly used for hydroelectricity and agricultural usage.[2]

§References[edit]
    Jump up ^ Simferopol. UKRTravel. Accessed April 17, 2012.
    Jump up ^ Facts about Salhir River. TrueKnowledge.com. Accessed April 17, 2012.
    Coordinates: 45°38′53″N 35°00′22″E

Stub icon This article about a location in Crimea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
    AZDuck said:

Mr. Spock? Too soon. Derek?