Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hello RaceBannonFuckingStupid

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have no idea of the damage Woodrow Wilson did
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,451
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

mining buying gold is the smart play

• darthrdarthr Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck I wish the Republicans could actually act like fiscal conservatives.

ashamed Republican
    probably a RINO to you guys who hate Obama's spending but said nothing during the W years

I'm not a Republican, but still. I said plenty during Bush about spending. Especially the "bailouts"

But I do have a question. Now that we aren't funding "two wars that we put on credit cards", why is the debt still climbing?

mmmmmkay.

....... the debt soars because obama wants to destroy the country ..... I heard it on savage
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    darthr said:

ashamed Republican
    probably a RINO to you guys who hate Obama's spending but said nothing during the W years

I'm not a Republican, but still. I said plenty during Bush about spending. Especially the "bailouts"

But I do have a question. Now that we aren't funding "two wars that we put on credit cards", why is the debt still climbing?

mmmmmkay.

....... the debt soars because obama wants to destroy the country ..... I heard it on savage
    What the fuck are you talking about?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    darthr said:

ashamed Republican

mmmmmkay.

darth lives
  • darthrdarthr Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2013

darthr said:

ashamed Republican

mmmmmkay.

conversion therapy?

..... pray away the gay? .... and the republicanism?

who knew ....

..... many apologies to the admin for the double post .... i'm new to the "forum" thingie
    Swaye's Wigwam
    darthr said:

darthr said:

ashamed Republican

mmmmmkay.

conversion therapy?

..... pray away the gay? .... and the republicanism?

who knew ....

..... many apologies to the admin for the double post .... i'm new to the "forum" thingie

Life of abundance?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,967
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Move Obama to wr
  • Have any of you so-called experts even ran a country before? Didn't think so.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2013
    You do need to factor in inflation as well. Here are some solutions Republicans and Liberals are too scared to inforce:

Your tax refund should be capped to what you pay. For instance, you shouldn't be able to get a $7,500 tax refund, when you only paid $2,500 in taxes in the first place.

Food Stamps should only be used for meat, cheese, produce, milk, and water. No fast food, cigs, or alcohol. Also, if you get caught selling your food stamps for cash, your food stamps get the permanent ban hammer.

Stop allowing Mexicans from claiming 12 dependents on their W4's, by capping the number of dependents on a tax return to say..........5. This also prevents poor people from making additional children to supplement their welfare benefits.

Flat tax- Everyone pays their share, whether they make Sark's salary or a grocery bagger's.

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2013

You do need to factor in inflation as well. Here are some solutions Republicans and Liberals are too scared to inforce:

Your tax refund should be capped to what you pay. For instance, you shouldn't be able to get a $7,500 tax refund, when you only paid $2,500 in taxes in the first place.

Food Stamps should only be used for meat, cheese, produce, milk, and water. No fast food, cigs, or alcohol. Also, if you get caught selling your food stamps for cash, your food stamps get the permanent ban hammer.

Stop allowing Mexicans from claiming 12 dependents on their W4's, by capping the number of dependents on a tax return to say..........5. This also prevents poor people from making additional children to supplement their welfare benefits.

Flat tax- Everyone pays their share, whether they make Sark's salary or a grocery bagger's.

You argument, while logical, is flawed by the initial assumption. You assume the objective of the tax system is to maximize government revenue. Clearly, that is not the case.