Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim may quit Dawgman to create a Skinny Eason fan site

We joke about the whole "teen boy stalking" thing but if I was the parents of the Lake Stevens quarterback I would seriously be checking under my son's bed and in his closet every night to make sure a certain former real estate mogul hasn't snuck into the house to watch him sleep. Kim talks about this kid like a group of 6th grade girls reading Tiger Beat magazine and will defend his honor to no end, even when no one is even talking about him.

Someone made a post today on doogman providing their analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the two qbs UW offered in this class. It was a good page long discussion before the CEO stormed in on his 50 year old alcoholic horse to defend the honor of his beloved. He immediately railed against those who would seek to "tear Eason down" and reminded everyone that Skinny was by all accounts, the greatest high school qb in the history of Washington. This was met with confusion since nothing negative about either qb had been posted. When questioned, the CEO claimed that someone a few months ago said that eason's camp "had their panties in a bunch" and that its pathetic how people make judgements about athletes with such high character, "like some of you did to Buddha Baker last year".

Let's be honest. This guy is in love with Eason because he can spin it into an anti-Petersen thing and since Ektard has assisted him in cresting this farce about Eason loving Sark and wanting to commit when Sark was here, it makes it all the better.

Comments