Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obama's work week...

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol now that's funny. I do find it odd you guys bitch about net neutrality tho. I mean, you would rather have big business control who and when people can use the internet than have the government say, everyone gets the exact same access.

And no, I don't expect you to get it. I expect you to go back to the comic store.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    I know you guys are being sarcastic.....but Obama didn't kill what Gore created.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

I know you guys are being sarcastic.....but Obama didn't kill what Gore created.

I think the big fuss on net neutrality is government is doing something. People throw their arms up and scream about communism. Without taking a step back and thinking I really don't want Comcast, time Warner, or ATT controlling the pipes for their favored vendor.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    We get to read it after it passes. That worked really well the first time some dumb whore politician said that.
  • Options
    loadsock said:

We get to read it after it passes. That worked really well the first time some dumb whore politician said that.

Actually,, she said we need to pass the bill so YOU can see what's in it. Just watch YouTube. That's another thing your chosen media source has lied to you about.

Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It": http://youtu.be/hV-05TLiiLU
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    You wanna bash the pipeline, fine.

But net neutrality?

That's rich coming from any of the fucktards that come to a place like this.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

Actually,, she said we need to pass the bill so YOU can see what's in it. Just watch YouTube. That's another thing your chosen media source has lied to you about.

Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It": http://youtu.be/hV-05TLiiLU
    Huh? The whole point is they shouldn't pass something like that just so we can see what's in it.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

You're certifiably dumb. Pepsi clarified the level of your stupidity even more.

Did you have time to read the 2500 or so pages that they may have put the bill up for a day or so before they managed to convince Nebraska's Ben Nelson that his state would receive a bunch of kickbacks in enchange for his vote?

The healthcare bill was and will always be a fucking sham. The nefarious and dirty means about how it was passed should make every politician who supported it ashamed and it should serve as a reminder that there are idiots out there like you who put these crooks in office.

• Options
    loadsock said:

2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

Did you have time to read the 2500 or so pages that they may have put the bill up for a day or so before they managed to convince Nebraska's Ben Nelson that his state would receive a bunch of kickbacks in enchange for his vote?

The healthcare bill was and will always be a fucking sham. The nefarious and dirty means about how it was passed should make every politician who supported it ashamed and it should serve as a reminder that there are idiots out there like you who put these crooks in office.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act

It was not close to 2,500 pages. And it was not passed in a day. But I'm the one who is certifiably dumb.

(BTW, read the outfielding legislative history)

Reality is, I'm not a huge fan of the bill, but it's better than what we had before. And had provided insurance to mullion millions of Americans.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hondo has no clue when to STFU. He's about as predictable as KJV's anal tongue darts aimed at Eason's 2 hole.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

Hondo has no clue when to STFU. He's about as predictable as KJV's anal tongue darts aimed at Eason's 2 hole.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    loadsock said:

2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

The lesson learned is the way Obama burned those who supported him.

I think the only Senator who survived was the one from Missouri.

Specter switched parties, provided his needed votes ... abandoned in the primary by Obama.

He was the one who got what he deserved. As did the others, but him more than the others.
  • Options

But net neutrality?

The downvotes for net neutrality made me cry.

And yes, obviously I care.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

But net neutrality?

This isnt about net neutrality
  • Options

But net neutrality?

This isnt about net neutrality
    My post was...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Start your own thread Tommy Hill