Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

James Sample small sample of Sarks incompetence

AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
James Sample. Remember him? Army All American out of Grant HS aka Sactown. Measured in at 6'2 209 and ran a 4.56 40 at the combine...faster than Shaq and only .03 slower than Peters.

And why did we push him out? I'm sorry, why? Blah blah blah you're a Fucktard. Good riddance and send for the LPT.

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    AEB said:

James Sample. Remember him? Army All American out of Grant HS aka Sactown. Measured in at 6'2 209 and ran a 4.56 40 at the combine...faster than Shaq and only .03 slower than Peters.

And why did we push him out? I'm sorry, why? Blah blah blah you're a Fucktard. Good riddance and send for the LPT.

Isn't it obvious? Sark wanted some shiny new toys to play with
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

As I remember, Sample was the kid who liked UW so much he road a Greyhound up from Sacramento to go on an unofficial visit or two. Sark played him as a true freshman in 4th quarter garbage time against Colorado and some other nobody team, wasting a year of his eligibility. After one year, he had enough of Sark. Kim claims the kid was homesick and wanted to play in California, which explains why he transferred to Louisville.

Sample was also the reason why Shaq was interested in UW enough to visit and have us his second choice until we stole Tosh. Shaq probably still goes to Cal if not for Sample.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

As I remember, Sample was the kid who liked UW so much he road a Greyhound up from Sacramento to go on an unofficial visit or two. Sark played him as a true freshman in 4th quarter garbage time against Colorado and some other nobody team, wasting a year of his eligibility. After one year, he had enough of Sark. Kim claims the kid was homesick and wanted to play in California, which explains why he transferred to Louisville.

Today's example of how dialed in KJV and the LPT really are
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Sample's an idiot.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Sark really is a fucking piece of shit
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    AEB said:

You're really comparing Sample to Shaq? Sample is a DB, Shaq bulked up and played LB of course Sample's going to be faster, they are two totally different players. Than you have to throw in obligatory Sark bashing comment because a player transferred out?

Last time I checked Petersen ran most of your talent off Stringfelllow, Peters Williams et all.

Look in mirror Blah Blah Blah You're a Fucktard.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    beelzebub said:

AEB said:

You're really comparing Sample to Shaq? Sample is a DB, Shaq bulked up and played LB of course Sample's going to be faster, they are two totally different players. Than you have to throw in obligatory Sark bashing comment because a player transferred out?

Last time I checked Petersen ran most of your talent off Stringfelllow, Peters Williams et all.

Sincerely, Marquess Heisman Wilson.

Can you feel it????????

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited February 2015
    beelzebub said:

AEB said:

Sure are a whole lot of morose people on the bus for a Friday.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club
    AlCzervik said:

Kim claims the kid was homesick and wanted to play in California, which explains why he transferred to Louisville.

LOL'd at this.
    I burst out laughing
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361

beelzebub said:

AEB said:

Sure are a whole lot of morose people on the bus for a Friday.
    U high macho man?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Sark really is a fucking piece of shit
    abundance
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Seven figured we'd be better served with a 2014 strong safety depth chart of Kevin King, Trevor Walker, Brian Clay, and Thomas Vincent.

Seriously.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Seven is ultimately responsible, but he was probably at Joey so he's got an alibi. Don't forget about wonder boy Wilcox. Culpability all around