Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Blazer fans

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Awfully cold for June
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TSIO for the Blazers. It's funny to watch the Blazer fans here get excited over a hot start. They are an irrelevant NBA team that will be lucky to win a round.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TSIO for the Blazers. It's funny to watch the Blazer fans here get excited over a hot start. They are an irrelevant NBA team that will be lucky to win a round.

Sonics...true?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

He didn't play last night.

Lakoors hate facts.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2015

You were never invited on the wagon anyway.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He didn't play last night.

Lakoors hate facts.
    He doesn't even need to play
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Sonics...true?
    #mythunders
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It's not over. The only interesting part will be what they do with Joel Freeland now that Leonard is showing tremendous improvement with the extra minutes. Leonard has a ceiling that's well into All-Star ability while being young and a lottery pick. Freeland is maxed out, old, and not worth much.

Meyers game translates more to a stretch 4 meaning he will sub for LA and Kaman will be RoLo's sub. Freeland might he the odd man out after being such a big part of the early success. TRob is the easy choice for sparse hustle minutes.

They'll finish in the Top 4 and with as loaded as the West is no one has a fucking clue how it will shake out.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2015
    Mosster47 said:

It's not over. The only interesting part will be what they do with Joel Freeland now that Leonard is showing tremendous improvement with the extra minutes. Leonard has a ceiling that's well into All-Star ability while being young and a lottery pick. Freeland is maxed out, old, and not worth much.

Meyers game translates more to a stretch 4 meaning he will sub for LA and Kaman will be RoLo's sub. Freeland might he the odd man out after being such a big part of the early success. TRob is the easy choice for sparse hustle minutes.

They'll finish in the Top 4 and with as loaded as the West is no one has a fucking clue how it will shake out.
    It's defintely not over, but Leonard is still a fucking idiot on the court. He's added a three point shot, but he's below avg or shitty everywhere else in his game as of now.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys are retarded. It's over. I'm not even trying to talk shit, it's just a simple fact. I'm surprised @TierbsHsotBoobs is on the bandwagon. @Mosster is so stupid he thinks Myers Leonard can be an All Star. He's a better shooting Spencer Hawes. Bad defense, little rebounding, and he will always be soft.

The Blazers will be lucky to win a round. You can maybe beat the Clippers, Mavs, or Rockets. I'll even throw the Thunder in there. Maybe. I think you would likely lose to the Mavs, Thunder, and Rockets. BUT WE BEAT THE ROCKETS LAST YEAR!!!1

The Blazers are not beating Warriors, Spurs, or Grizzlies. If the playoffs started today you would face the Clippers in the first round. I think Portland is better. The Clippers suck. In the 2nd, Memphis. I doubt you win that series. Even if you pull off the miracle, you face the Warriors or Spurs in the conference finals.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You guys are retarded. It's over. I'm not even trying to talk shit, it's just a simple fact. I'm surprised @TierbsHsotBoobs is on the bandwagon. @Mosster is so stupid he thinks Myers Leonard can be an All Star. He's a better shooting Spencer Hawes. Bad defense, little rebounding, and he will always be soft.

The Blazers will be lucky to win a round. You can maybe beat the Clippers, Mavs, or Rockets. I'll even throw the Thunder in there. Maybe. I think you would likely lose to the Mavs, Thunder, and Rockets. BUT WE BEAT THE ROCKETS LAST YEAR!!!1

The Blazers are not beating Warriors, Spurs, or Grizzlies. If the playoffs started today you would face the Clippers in the first round. I think Portland is better. The Clippers suck. In the 2nd, Memphis. I doubt you win that series. Even if you pull off the miracle, you face the Warriors or Spurs in the conference finals.

I agree. The Blazers have some pieces but not enough defense nor scoring coming off of the bench. Myers leonidis is big and He can run. He happens to be young and that's why the Blazers have stuck with him. He was past horrible and still shows flashes of such from time to time. BUT Who knew he could shoot? That alone is why you keep him. If you can teach him to shoot. Who knows what else he'll pick up. I belly laughed out loud when they re signed him at the beginning of the Season. What a waste I thought. But as is true Portland tradition with young Blazer big men over the years. As soon as he left, He would be an all star for someone else 2-3 yrs down the road. Because Pdx decided to keep him. They kept an all star off a WC rival and no doubt will keep the staff PTs busy after the inevitable injury when a player is at his peak.

It's in the unflouridated water up there.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited February 2015

The Blazers probably aren't making the Western Conference Finals. I actually like their chances against Golden State, but I think SA or MEM plunger the Blazers.