Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you don't hate Bevell enough

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Thanks to "The Call" we get this for the rest of our miserable and pathetic lives

grantland.com/the-triangle/lucky-and-good-how-tom-brady-became-the-greatest/

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    One of the best 4th quarters ever because he picked on Simon and didn't have to worry about Avril?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

One of the best 4th quarters ever because he picked on Simon and didn't have to worry about Avril?

I hear you, but even still, if Carson Palmer doesn't go down to injury, it's likely the Seahawks don't win the division. But nobody is going to put an asterisk on our division or conference titles.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Carson Palmer SUCKS. Him playing wouldnt have changed much. I seem to recall arizonas DEFENSE getting butt fucked by russell wilson. How does carson fix that?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited February 2015
    phineas said:

Carson Palmer SUCKS. Him playing wouldnt have changed much. I seem to recall arizonas DEFENSE getting butt fucked by russell wilson. How does carson fix that?

Of course they still would have beaten Arizona, but Arizona wins most of their other games if Palmer doesn't get hurt.

Seattle had mountains of injuries though. Didn't they lead the league in players on IR (if not they were very close to the top), and that's without counting losing Lane and Avril and the fact Thomas, Chancellor and Sherman all played with something major being torn?

Injuries are a part of the game, but they bit Seattle harder than just about anybody this year. This doesn't mean Hooks get to claim a championship. It does mean I'm even more optimistic that the Hawks can get back to the title game than I would be based on on field results, and the on field results were very good.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2015
    Niners were hit the worst with injuries, but we were close. NFC west is a bad ass division.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

Niners were hit the worst with injuries, but we were close. NFC west is a bad ass division.

If you count their butthurt GM no one else can come close to what the 49ers lost to injury.