Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete Carroll on the Brock Huard Show this morning

SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
edited February 2015 in NFL Talk
This is a coach who gets it. He's been through this before with the loss to Texas Vince Younghorns. He knows how to motivate and to instill that pick yourself up by your bootstrap mentality. This is a coach to root for because he doesn't deal in bullshit platitudes. I always liked his USC teams because he was the coach and will be behind these Seahawks as long as he coaches. He is the coach I think Peterman can be and we should enjoy the fact he coaches here. Fuck him and his play calling but he has my respect.

Now let's all get ready for 162 games of that clown mike salk jacking off all over himself about some inconsequential nonsense.

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    My Boston Patriots colleague said it is Pete's play calling that has put Seattle in so many positions to win.

He's right.

I don't agree with the pass, I think he got out coached.

Fact is ... if Pete is not the coach Seattle goes into half down 14-10 or 14-7. MOST coaches (like over 81%) would have taken a knee ... and even more (like 99%) would have taken the field goal IF they pressed it pass just taking the knee knowing they got the ball to start the half.

He's a rich mans Les Miles.