Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel enters rehab program

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On the surface this looks like a good idea for Manziel, but I doubt he'll ever have the respect of an NFL locker room after this.

I liken this to the south park episode where Randy thinks he has a disease and keeps guzzling booze and Stan is like, "no dad, you just drink too much." Do what you need to do to get better, but also know there is some weakness being admitted here.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    My guess is that he ends up on a reality TV show before he starts another game in the NFL
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I just hope he ends up in better shape than Leaf. If he can keep it together he can still live off his Heisman the rest of his life.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I just hope he ends up in better shape than Leaf. If he can keep it together he can still live off his Heisman the rest of his life.

The irony of all this is his autograph is depreciating faster than Dawgman.com. When it was worth something he couldn't sell it (not that he didn't), now that he can, it's not worth a damn.

BUT WHY IS EMMERT A BAD PRESIDENT????