Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can't wait to see Chico in Purple. What incoming frosh are you looking forward to seeing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2015

I'll just say it. Chico is small and I'm not sure what position he will play. I hate the thought of a 5'5" wr. Maybe he can catch punts.

Why do you hate Darren Sproles?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'll just say it. Chico is small and I'm not sure what position he will play. I hate the thought of a 5'5" wr. Maybe he can catch punts.

Why do you hate Darren Sproles?
    I don't. But I do hate every other 5'5" failure of a football player. I would love to be wrong but I think it is more likely he has a fumbling issue and sees the field too early and ends his career at eastern or central.
    If,he was,the next sproles I would think Oregon and more schools would have been all over him. He has been hyped since he was a soph.
  • Options
    JamesChristiansonJamesChristianson Member Posts: 45
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Testing 1

He's Mario Bailey's height (maybe an inch shorter) and a lot heavier. Mario turned out pretty good, so the stature shouldn't have everyone doubtful about him. If he's got one-on-one on a quick/bubble screen, he's probably gonna break ankles. He played plenty from the slot his senior year to be comfy as a WR and has always showed great hands. I would think the #1 concern is what Tequilla said...Chico was so extremely superior and gifted compared to everyone else on the field that it was pretty easy for him most of the time. There won't be that gap in Pac12 competition. So, we'll see.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2015
    Every player on both lines. Especially Burleson. He's Nembot with more athleticism
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Every player on both lines. Especially Burleson. He's Nembot with more athleticism

Who? Sounds like you have tbs dialed in.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2015

Who? Sounds like you have tbs dialed in.
    Very dialed in. And if you werent a "tbs" you wouldnt be on this board you filthy hypocrite splitskin.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The creativity of posters on board to abide by Stalin's "keep it clean" edict is entertaining as heck. Even PL_SS is abiding.