Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I scrolled through it, but couldn't bring myself to read it.

I've seen that you've been twelved meme a few times in the past couple of days and it makes me want to flip off my computer screen.
  • Options
    Founders Club

@Owen16 can't come soon enough.

My wife was complaining about all this 12 bullshit and the local media's constant fapping about the 12FS, etc. She was wondering when it was all going to at least settle down, if not go away.

I told her that there's only one way for all these douchebags to go away and that's for the Seahawks to start losing on a regular basis. Just go back to winning 6-8 games a year and all the fucking 12 flags will come off the cars... 3 flags per car.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    By the way, I hope y'all got your official King 5 Twelfie shades before they ran out.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I still wish the Packers would have won. I didn't need 2 more week of this shit.
  • Options
    owen16owen16 Member Posts: 56
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes Testing 1

@Owen16 can't come soon enough.

So I should BRB, JO?

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The 12s are also currently putting out a Facebook fatwa on SNL because they dared to parody Sherman and Lynch on their show.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    What really sucks ... I have too much fucking invested in the Seahawks.

It feels so fucking good to have a team I have been cheering for since I discovered what football was to be in the fucking Super Bowl.

But these Gawd Damn Super 12 Fags just absolutely ruin the shit for me.

I lived in Devner when Elway won his two Super Bowls ... and it was never like the shit we are seeing. Those mother fuckers are real fans ... I know, every city has their share, but fuck these fucking 12 fags.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The 12s are also currently putting out a Facebook fatwa on SNL because they dared to parody Sherman and Lynch on their show.

I watched it and the skit sucked. I don't care that they are making fun of Sherman, Lynch, and the 12s, but their stuff was tired and dated. The "jokes" were cringe-worthy

Key & Peele did a much better Sherman/Lynch skit.

SNL continues to suck donkey dicks. That show hasn't been relevant for how long now?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

It feels so fucking good to have a team I have been cheering for since I discovered what football was to be in the fucking Super Bowl.

I lived in Devner when Elway won his two Super Bowls ... and it was never like the shit we are seeing. Those mother fuckers are real fans ... I know, every city has their share, but fuck these fucking 12 fags.

I Iive in Denver now. They are as whiny as your average M's fan since the last SB.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    MisterEm said:

topdawgnc said:

I Iive in Denver now. They are as whiny as your average M's fan since the last SB.
    Those cunts are whiny. I have family there that swear Manning threw that Super Bowl.

But ... I'd take the whiny cunts over the 12's any day.