Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marshawn and Gronk on Conan

2»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2015
    While I'm at it, Tom Brady is dope too. He talks mad shit and is as intense as anybody on the field. I can't knock that.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I've mentioned this before, but I can't "hate" the Patriots either. The people who dislike that team only due to their success. It's the same dislike that is directed towards the Seahawks now.

Anyway, the only Patriot I wouldn't want to party with is Blount. Give him a few shots of something and he's sure to punch the shit out of you.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited February 2015
    Eh, Patriots are definitely annoying. I don't hate them but the media sucks them off plenty and Brady is a little bitch on the field. Welker was annoying too. Belichick is a cheater (no, he's not alone, other coaches cheat, but he takes it too far). We all know about Bl(o)unt. Gronk's frat boy routine gets tiresome. We get it dude. It's not all his fault. The media stalks him. I did enjoy watching Folk, him and the Wildcats light up the scorebored a few years ago back when I actually attended 3-5 games a year.

With the Raiders in a comatose state, they're the AFC team I want the Hawks to beat the most.
  • Options

Eh, Patriots are definitely annoying. I don't hate them but the media sucks them off plenty and Brady is a little bitch on the field. Welker was annoying too. Belichick is a cheater (no, he's not alone, other coaches cheat, but he takes it too far). We all know about Bl(o)unt. Gronk's frat boy routine gets tiresome. We get it dude. It's not all his fault. The media stalks him. I did enjoy watching Folk, him and the Wildcats light up the scorebored a few years ago back when I actually attended 3-5 games a year.

With the Raiders in a comatose state, they're the AFC team I want the Hawks to beat the most.

Bill is like Damone lite, I love it.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Favorite NFL Players:

1. Jake Locker*
    2. Marshawn Lynch
    3. Rob Gronkowski
    4. Kam Chance
    5. Dez Bryant**

*If he is still in the league. If not bump all spots and slide Russell into #5.

**Bring on the down votes.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

Favorite NFL Players:

1. Jake Locker*
    2. Marshawn Lynch
    3. Rob Gronkowski
    4. Kam Chance
    5. Dez Bryant**

*If he is still in the league. If not bump all spots and slide Russell into #5.

**Bring on the down votes.

Allow me to give you a link you desperately need:

http://washington.scout.com
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My favorite NFL player will always be Bill Romanowski.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lynch seems so blunted in this video. "Where's my Henny?" He's hilarious. You couldn't have made a better segment. So much good chit in there.

I hate 12's who cry that Lynch has social anxiety and that's why he doesn't talk to the media. He doesn't have a disorder. He doesn't talk to the media because he doesn't give a fuck. He does whatever he wants and it's working out great for him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2015

I was going to start a whole new thread about this, but decided to instead stuff this link in this thread.

Check out picture #1 of Marshawn. The guy fucking cracks me up.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/290356541.html?tab=gallery&c=y&img=0

35 seconds in is just great.

"Get that little blimp. Know what I'm talking about? Whoop Whoop. And I be smashin through shit like suess, suess. So it's mobbin till the end." Gronk's laughing the whole time.

Conan: "I don't know what either one of you are talking about."
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Since none of you seemed to have clicked on the Komo photo gallery, this needs to be posted
    by itself.

Anyone who goes through the final Super Bowl walk-through in slippers is okay in my book.

• Options
    "Game time doe.... I'll be dere"