Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fucking el. oh. el.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hope the morphine is treating you nice!

Yea, the M is nice, but quite killing the pain, just dulls it up a bit. And for the life of me, I can't figure out PDXs motives behind his posts.

After the Penn State deal became public, I went to the PSU board to check it out.

It was ON FIRE, so this is the"joke, the disgusting post according to PDX, that I wrote there.

Why do pedophiles like slowing down in a school zone?
    Its gives them more time to look"
    That's it.

But PDX jumped on it, and has accused me of impersonating a Duck fan when I posted it.

Funny thing is, I posted as BEAVERMOBILE, I have a avatar of the van in my posting AND a pic in the body of my posts

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/Beavfan83/oregonlogocheetos.jpg?t=1310592478. Copy and paste the link into your search engine. Clicking on it doesn't work!

So I asked him how in the hell could anyone think I was a duck fan with all that.

He has become almost silent since I posted the Montana thing, AND, I didn't want to torture him, no matter how much he deserves it, I sent him a private message.

he posted on E Duck years ago about getting divorced, and the fact that his soon to be ex, had accused him in court of sexually abusing his kids and he wasn't allowed to be near them! True story. He hasn't replied!

Thanks again for all the well wishes fellas. I'll keep you posted

Glad to see you around. Please to be sharing Repo Santa for those who have never heard the tale.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PDX is that guy you take out behind a bar and kick his head against the dumpster under it doesn't feel solid anymore.

No one misses him, the trash guys pretend his corpse isn't even in the dumpster, and everyone wins.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Montana thing??

Please do tell.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Holy shit, pdx is a paedo?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hope the morphine is treating you nice!

Yea, the M is nice, but quite killing the pain, just dulls it up a bit. And for the life of me, I can't figure out PDXs motives behind his posts.

After the Penn State deal became public, I went to the PSU board to check it out.

It was ON FIRE, so this is the"joke, the disgusting post according to PDX, that I wrote there.

Why do pedophiles like slowing down in a school zone?
    Its gives them more time to look"
    That's it.

But PDX jumped on it, and has accused me of impersonating a Duck fan when I posted it.

Funny thing is, I posted as BEAVERMOBILE, I have a avatar of the van in my posting AND a pic in the body of my posts

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/Beavfan83/oregonlogocheetos.jpg?t=1310592478. Copy and paste the link into your search engine. Clicking on it doesn't work!

So I asked him how in the hell could anyone think I was a duck fan with all that.

He has become almost silent since I posted the Montana thing, AND, I didn't want to torture him, no matter how much he deserves it, I sent him a private message.

he posted on E Duck years ago about getting divorced, and the fact that his soon to be ex, had accused him in court of sexually abusing his kids and he wasn't allowed to be near them! True story. He hasn't replied!

Thanks again for all the well wishes fellas. I'll keep you posted

You're just a beaver fan trying to make the ducks look bad.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2015

The one thing I won't miss in the after life is star ratings on message boards

Voted up because you hate the star ratings on message boreds.

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

PDX went to Montana St. he has never said a thing about it on E Duck. I only learned about it here, so I included that little factoid in a reply to one of his posts. Crickets from PDX. Oh, and this really makes me laugh because I know how it is important to PDX, within 3 minutes of one of my posts, it MAGICALLY gets voted a 1 star. with one person rating it! PDX has complained about people one starring him. Like getting your posting one starred is a major tragedy, Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick. The one thing I won't miss in the after life is star ratings on message boards Sure hope God doesn't use message board star ratings when he makes the decion whether or not I get in!

Or your affinity for sticking your dick in poop.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160

PDX has complained about people one starring him.

So you are saying Derek saved PDX from HH flag, spam, troll, wtf, voted down hell?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PDX was actually a normal poaster once years ago. He's lost it.
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    godspeed beavermobile. we'll be joining you one day, you're just leaving a little sooner.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Blackie said:

PDX went to Montana St. he has never said a thing about it on E Duck. I only learned about it here, so I included that little factoid in a reply to one of his posts. Crickets from PDX. Oh, and this really makes me laugh because I know how it is important to PDX, within 3 minutes of one of my posts, it MAGICALLY gets voted a 1 star. with one person rating it! PDX has complained about people one starring him. Like getting your posting one starred is a major tragedy, Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick. The one thing I won't miss in the after life is star ratings on message boards Sure hope God doesn't use message board star ratings when he makes the decion whether or not I get in!

Hurtful.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    MisterEm said:

Blackie said:

Hurtful.
    If you're going to bash sticking your dick in poop - - - - then I am out.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    topdawgnc said:

Gotta admit, it takes some stones to piss all over that thread.

Wow ... dude has no filter.

I respect the troll game.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Blackie said:

Using ranch dressing as lube is approved by Allah.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

This has to be true. I was on eDuck for almost a decade and when that dick bag finally stuck out to me he had like 4,300 previous posts and no one knew who the fuck he was.

I can imagine his skin suit collection is epic.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited February 2015
    Mosster47 said:

This has to be true. I was on eDuck for almost a decade and when that dick bag finally stuck out to me he had like 4,300 previous posts and no one knew who the fuck he was.

I can imagine his skin suit collection is epic.
    He posted on BSPN years ago under a different name...that is still in use at a Big Sky school website. I'll leave it at that.

I used to really get into it with Ducks back then as Warshington had actually won a couple of blowouts, and this was before the term Doog was invented (I think?). He actually seemed level headed but a little bit of a smartass.

Just to discourage the creepy stalking and real name dropping, I've never met him and I didn't go to college w/ him.
  • Options
    OctavianOctavian Member Posts: 71
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

W. JW.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blackie said:

Using ranch dressing as lube is approved by Allah.
    We need an option to combine awesome/wtf votes.