Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Doogles

WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited January 2015 in NFL Talk
Know anything about the Abbey on Geary? It's the Danny Coyles overflow bar and Coyles is just gonna be too 12'ed out.

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No i've never been there. SF is going to be such a disaster for the superbowl. Either overzealous 12s shouting retardisms will make you ashamed to be a hawks fan or you'll wander down the wrong street and get stabbed by a group of messicans wearing Niner bandanas.

Talked to my buddy who lives a little closer to the richmond district and is in the service industry says he's heard nothing but good things about it, but can't vouch for it in person. The only thing I need in a sports bar is a TV situation that isn't fucked up. I'd call around and ask for that detail.

I'm lucky to have 2 dads in Sac. I've already snuck back home to watch the game on the big screen with the Pops.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm out in the Richmond and never been there. You've got the right idea getting out of town. For the most part, the Hawk fans here are pure hooks. There are a few decent ones though.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Old Pro, Palo Alto