Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASJ

in this offense is going to be dangerous.

If they use him in the Trio offset, he is going to get a lot of 1 on 1 coverage vs. the SS or OLB. I notice Boise St really had their FS cheat over to help with the Trio, and that will leave some open space on the other side of the field.

It will be interesting to see how teams adjust to this after seeing the film.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It will be interesting indeed. If they cheat their safeties and/or linebackers toward the sideline to try and take away the plays to Mickens and Ross, ASJ will be covered one on one down the seam. I am excited to see this offense with him in there.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If they use him in the Trio offset, he is going to get a lot of 1 on 1 coverage vs. the SS or OLB. I notice Boise St really had their FS cheat over to help with the Trio, and that will leave some open space on the other side of the field.

If not, it will be interesting.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If not, it will be interesting.
    Ok, your 5 minutes are up, now back to the General board.

We need more stop light or parking post.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It will be interesting indeed. If they cheat their safeties and/or linebackers toward the sideline to try and take away the plays to Mickens and Ross, ASJ will be covered one on one down the seam. I am excited to see this offense with him in there.

I said this in another thread and agree completely. If they cheat out, ASJ all day long on the hashes at 7-10 yards. Talk about a mismatch.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    we can also line ASJ out wide and throw him bubble screens. When a guy is such a freak u can do a lot of things