Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Friendly Fire

WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
Have we ever trolled hooks.net with 5 Reasons?

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

yes

Great link as always.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The LPT, not content with limiting their ignorance to college FB apparently have a new site for the 12's www.seahawkfootball.com .
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    section8 said:

The LPT, not content with limiting their ignorance to college FB apparently have a new site for the 12's www.seahawkfootball.com .

Took a quick look. The name LTH68 caught my eye... at quick glance, it looked like LPT. Anyway, I clicked on his stupid-ass thread and it's this whole Richard Sherman fake elbow injury to bait Aaron Rodgers bullshit. Christ!

http://sea.scout.com/forums/1936-seahawks/13596954-sherman-sand-bagging?s=114
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's been in the works for a while and a few details have been leaked. It is official now and we're ready to ramp up.

There is a new site on the Scout network devoted to covering Seattle Seahawk football

SeahawkFootball.com

We're thrilled about the future of the site and you should be as well. Why?

The Guys from Dawgman.com have partnered with one of the best in the business to cover the best team in the NFL. Dawgman.com has been in business since 1997. We've always been creative, innovative, and on the leading edge when it comes to covering University of Washington athletics. Our business model is one that has been copied and emulated by many. When it comes to building community and providing content, nobody understands how it's done better than the guys at Dawgman.com

We're college football guys? Maybe, but we get it. We get that in order to make this work we have to provide unique, compelling content not available anywhere else. In order to be the best, you have to have great people.Outstanding people. Quality people.

We couldn't be more thrilled to announce we have partnered with Rob Rang. For those not familiar with Rob, he's one of the best in the business and most repeated out there.

Here's his latest Mock Draft

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft/expert/rob-rang

Rob will be focusing here specifically on the Seahawks, analysis, draft analysis and scouting reports. For you Seahawk junkies, you're going to love what Rob and others bring to the site. Look for the content to be ramping up soon. In the mean time, we'll be making a few changes on the forums and will actively monitor them.

We're excited. Hope you are as well
    Kim Grinolds

Managing Partner

Dawgman.com and Sports Washington Magazine

"Noses get broken and teeth get knocked out, but that doesn't make you a bad person." Jon Brockman
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

section8 said:

Took a quick look. The name LTH68 caught my eye... at quick glance, it looked like LPT. Anyway, I clicked on his stupid-ass thread and it's this whole Richard Sherman fake elbow injury to bait Aaron Rodgers bullshit. Christ!

Should have told them fuckos to quit plagiarism DJ's shit
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

section8 said:

Should have told them fuckos to quit plagiarism DJ's shit
    I know, LTH's poast reminded me of DJ's. I was wondering if LTH was an HHB, but his effort was too weak to be the work of a half-brain. He's just some doogman-lovin' cock gobbler.
  • Options
    Nobody gets more free pub than Swaye
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If I had a tagline of "nobody knows how to do it like the guys from xyz.com" ...

Wow, just wow.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    5 reasons would be great, but something far more sinister could be done to the 12's. Pretend you have inside info or you were there at media day and you heard something. Maybe like, you heard Earl Thomas talking to a physician and noticed he looked really upset, or you noticed Kam Chancellor limping around after his press conference was over. Then pull a blitzer88 and say this makes you really nervous about the game.

Guaranteed this will keep hooks up all night until the Superbowl.