Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

pm to topdoognc

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
edited January 2015 in Tug Tavern
Live by the sword, die by the sword. You won't get any sympathy here. Not many people will mourn the demise of the oil industry. You are always on here proclaiming your love for the system, yet when you're affected by it personally you're the first one to bitch, moan and cry like a fucking baby. You can't have it both ways. Somewhere there are people that aren't too happy about SkyMall's failure. Yet that seems to delight you for some reason. You're treading on dangerous waters. One day the cruel, merciless machinery of the free market may cast its eye upon you and come calling for your job. I wonder how loudly you'll be expressing your amore then. Or will you be playing pin the tail on the scapegoat's ass, like you're doing in the union threads?

topdoognc said:

"I am laughing you would insert SkyMall as your example. Like the Union, SkyMall is an antiquated business model who has met its demise."

"I love America. It's the beauty of the free market. SkyMall bad ... it goes away. Why are there laws that force people to pay dues, but no laws that force people to buy from SkyMall?"

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

Live by the sword, die by the sword. You won't get any sympathy here. Not many people will mourn the demise of the oil industry. You are always on here proclaiming your love for the system, yet when you're affected by it personally you're the first one to bitch, moan and cry like a fucking baby. You can't have it both ways. Somewhere there are people that aren't too happy about SkyMall's failure. Yet that seems to delight you for some reason. You're treading on dangerous waters. One day the cruel, merciless machinery of the free market may cast its eye upon you and come calling for your job. I wonder how loudly you'll be expressing your amore then. Or will you be playing pin the tail on the scapegoat's ass, like you're doing in the union threads?

topdoognc said:

"I am laughing you would insert SkyMall as your example. Like the Union, SkyMall is an antiquated business model who has met its demise."

"I love America. It's the beauty of the free market. SkyMall bad ... it goes away. Why are there laws that force people to pay dues, but no laws that force people to buy from SkyMall?"

Thank you for keeping this out of the middle of the store.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,680 Swaye's Wigwam
    He'll probably just start a new business, or use his experience to get another sick job, while you're still working at Dutch Bros. Nice picture though.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2015
    haie said:

He'll probably just start a new business, or use his experience to get another sick job, while you're still working at Dutch Bros. Nice picture though.

He works for someone else, like you do. HTH.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdoognc said:

allllll righty then ...
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club

topdoognc said:

I'm giving this an awesome for the sheer drunken hatred balls to post such an absurd personal attack. I'm also not going to remember writing this reply.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Not many people will mourn the demise of the oil industry... until they're waiting in line to buy gas.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2015
    Toppy, kick this cunt to the gate.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Not many people will mourn the demise of the oil industry... until they're waiting in line to buy gas.

Or waiting in line for soup