Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peterman needs to learn this isn't the WAC anymore

Even though he's signed more 4stars than all but 1 of Seven's classes (8 vs. 10), and that class had 31 members and includes Josh Shirley who didn't actually sign with us and Chris Young who never even enrolled. Sark was a master recruiter, we all know that. But this isn't Boise Trucking School, damnit!

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    purpledawgfan posts here?
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Sark's an amazing recruiter. Everyone at Doogman and UW Doogpound says so.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm hearing from sinceredawg, Sandy Lyle and SoDawg that all the 4 star guys in this class were coming here anyways so he really hasn't shown anything except that he can scare away future all-americans like Throckmorton and he can recruit WAC level guys like Miles and Carty that no one else wants.

Sark was bringing in ELITE athletes to visit UW and his recruiting was trending up. What he's done at USC is all the proof you need of this. Scott Eklund even said that Sark was bringing in a top 5 class in 2014 then Grampa Pete comes in and you know the rest
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Ektard isn't seriously still hanging onto this whole Top 5 class in 2014 idea is he?
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I can't remember how many battles I got in with those idiots about BUILDING THE FENCE around the state of washington when recruit, after recruit, after recruit high tailed it out of washington for other coaches and programs. At that point I said it really doesn't matter where the talent comes from providing we get talent, and they were deadset that washington kids matter first.

NOW that sark is gone and we actually are getting washington guys and there has been a fence, everyone is trying to say they would come here anyway? it must be incredibly hard to type with sarks cack and balls shoved down the throat.

sark was not geniune to local coaches for many reasons. ethics, his i'm leaving at first chance attitude, the way he ran the program internally like a frat party. It's no wonder coaches steered kids elsewhere.