Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guessing game: Name that recruiting analyst

2»

Comments

• ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

BTW. I love when someone calls themselves some sort of expert after 2 years. These guys are 50 years old and have been recruiting for god knows how long, played the game at a high level and now that you've got 2 years under your belt it's time to critique their evals?

But what if literally all he's done for the last 2 years is look at videos of boy hips? We all know that's likely the case.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BTW. I love when someone calls themselves some sort of expert after 2 years. These guys are 50 years old and have been recruiting for god knows how long, played the game at a high level and now that you've got 2 years under your belt it's time to critique their evals?

But what if literally all he's done for the last 2 years is look at videos of boy hips? We all know that's likely the case.
    And bothered high school coaches.
    Secretary: "Hey coach, that message board guy called you again about tips on how to analyze film. Do you want his..."
    Coach: "Jesus Christ! Again? Tell that fucknut I'm too busy to answer his stupid questions"
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Calling PDF a "recruiting analyst" is the biggest compliment you could give him. This guy has obviously never played organized football in his life nor does he have any clue what he's talking about 81% of the time. What cracks me up is when he gets called out for being an imbecile and he'll revert to crying about "I'm not wrong, I am entitled to my opinion!! my mommy said so!!!"

We really need to lure him over here.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Calling PDF a "recruiting analyst" is the biggest compliment you could give him. This guy has obviously never played organized football in his life nor does he have any clue what he's talking about 81% of the time. What cracks me up is when he gets called out for being an imbecile and he'll revert to crying about "I'm not wrong, I am entitled to my opinion!! my mommy said so!!!"

We really need to lure him over here.

I'd pay my $9.95 per month to see PDF and PL_SS talk football