Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Black Eye for Oregon

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HFNY said:

I saw on Twatter that Uncle Phil was there watching and slowly stroking himself in the corner...

I can't be the only one who sees Phil Knight as a real-life Mason Verger.

Huh?
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

So, so brilliant @AZDuck‌.
    Not really, the jokes, they write themselves. I mean, Phil Knight's only on the mirrors in the *women's* bathrooms. That's not creepy. No sir.
    I'm serious man, drawing the Verger connection, knowing there was a Knight mirror pic... Stunning work. Nevermind you're an actual duck. This almost makes me forget the Modest Mouse > Soundgarden nonsense.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HFNY said:

I saw on Twatter that Uncle Phil was there watching and slowly stroking himself in the corner...

Huh?
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Not really, the jokes, they write themselves. I mean, Phil Knight's only on the mirrors in the *women's* bathrooms. That's not creepy. No sir.
    I'm serious man, drawing the Verger connection, knowing there was a Knight mirror pic... Stunning work. Nevermind you're an actual duck. This almost makes me forget the Modest Mouse > Soundgarden nonsense.

Modest Mouse is so much better than the #4 grunge band.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HFNY said:

Huh?

Your own existence is your punishment.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

HFNY said:

Huh?

This explains so much
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Chris Cornell is bad ass, but Soundgarden was a really mediocre band. From the terrorist guitar player to the ridiculously boring track lists, they just sucked.

The Butthole Surfers were ten times the band from the same era.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

Chris Cornell is bad ass, but Soundgarden was a really mediocre band. From the terrorist guitar player to the ridiculously boring track lists, they just sucked.

No one gives a shit.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Mosster47 said:

No one gives a shit.
    Don't talk about of what you know nothing.

You could also put Tad, Meat Puppets, Killdozer, Seam, etc. above The Soundgardens.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2015
    Never got into soundgarden, probably too young at the time, but Audioslave was legit. Also, early drugged out Modest Mouse is some cool shit in my book. It can be brilliant then frustrating from one beat to the next, a scrambled echo full of haunting payoffs.

Now where's my Marshall Mathers LP...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

Never got into soundgarden, probably too young at the time, but Audioslave was legit. Also, early drugged out Modest Mouse is some cool shit in my book. It can be brilliant then frustrating from one beat to the next, a scrambled echo full of haunting payoffs.

Now where's my Marshall Mathers LP...

Modest Mouse was pretty good. Soundgarden was great.

Nickelback rules all. Hi WhiskeyDawg!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mosster47 said:

This.

http://youtu.be/4fW0xpoGmEk
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

The issue that people miss is not the investigation. It's the fact that Altman and Oregon recruited and enrolled someone that had a pre-existing sexual assualt record to play on the basketball team. This same person allegedly was involved in a repeating incident at Oregon with this woman. No charges were filed, but this is a civil suit and not a criminal matter, so the fact that charges weren't filed should be considered, but it's not going to be a deciding factor by any means.

All kidding aside, this is an important lawsuit and one that needs to be dismissed quickly.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I read the report and the girl is full of shit. She party hopped with the players after the alleged rape and willingly let one of the players fuck her in the morning before she went home.

So, craves it then