Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Naya Rivera Says Showering Daily Is a ''White People Thing''

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

I'm really sick of the double-standard in the media...it's like it's ok to make stereotypes and judgements about whites but it's not ok towards any other pigment because race-merchants like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will show up and scream that is raycist!!@!1!!!

Frankly, there's too many fucktards who majored in ethnic and gender studies from the early 90's on and so when they are a race / gender hammer, every white male is a nail.

We need more people in the media and in politics who are willing to call it like it is...that asian-americans and whites (in that order) have the highest rates of education and lowest rates of out-of-wedlock births and incarceration rates because they mostly have their shit together. But are asian-americans do the best out of anyone because of asian-american privilege?

I'm hearing from the guilty white lib contingent that things will get better when there's a "minority majority."

You can cite cities like Detroit, LA, hell Paso, New Orleans, and DC for examples.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Which is why black dudes dont go down on the brown. I do though, it smells and tastes like Ezells. Mmmmm:)))))))
  • Options
    HFNY said:

I'm really sick of the double-standard in the media...it's like it's ok to make stereotypes and judgements about whites but it's not ok towards any other pigment because race-merchants like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will show up and scream that is raycist!!@!1!!!

Frankly, there's too many fucktards who majored in ethnic and gender studies from the early 90's on and so when they are a race / gender hammer, every white male is a nail.

We need more people in the media and in politics who are willing to call it like it is...that asian-americans and whites (in that order) have the highest rates of education and lowest rates of out-of-wedlock births and incarceration rates because they mostly have their shit together. But are asian-americans do the best out of anyone because of asian-american privilege?

Heeeeey, mexicans deserve some credit for their work ethic, lower crime rate and family unit.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Which is why black dudes dont go down on the brown. I do though, it smells and tastes like Ezells. Mmmmm:)))))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8

Have you ever tasted a woman's vagina?
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8

Have you ever tasted a woman's vagina?
    Yes, and even a black one tastes better than balls. But i dont know ball taste. Enlighten me fruitcake.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HFNY said:

Heeeeey, mexicans deserve some credit for their work ethic, lower crime rate and family unit.
    Lower crime rate?!? WTF?

Clearly you've never been to the Yakima Valley.

Or familiar with the cartels that run Mexico.

• Options
    In america jackass. 40% lower than blacks.
  • Options
    But cops are racist to blacks only so that must splain it.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445

HFNY said:

Lower crime rate?!? WTF?

Upper Valley or Lower Valley?
  • Options

HFNY said:

Lower crime rate?!? WTF?

Upper Valley or Lower Valley?
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zAH7tI3pUGmw.kjBMTtD7n47E&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    H_D said:

dnc said:

I had a black friend growing up (I'm edgy like that) who took a ton of showers. What would Naya Rivera say to that?

Sure. I bet he could swim too.
    And played ice hockey?
    In the late 1800's at the dawn of ice hockey, many of the players and all of the best ones were AA's.

No bullshit... look it up.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

H_D said:

dnc said:

I had a black friend growing up (I'm edgy like that) who took a ton of showers. What would Naya Rivera say to that?

Sure. I bet he could swim too.
    And played ice hockey?
    In the late 1800's at the dawn of ice hockey, many of the players and all of the best ones were AA's.

No bullshit... look it up.
    The black is a better athlete to begin with because he’s been bred to be that way — because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs. This goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trading, the owner — the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid.