Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I Still Have Faith in Coach Petersen

Disappointing year, but I still believe in him. And honestly, the alternative is too damn depressing to even consider right now. He needs to get rid of the fucking retard at QB though.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Disappointing year, but I still believe in him. And honestly, the alternative is too damn depressing to even consider right now. He needs to get rid of the fucking retard at QB though.

^1000
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The QB play was so poor at times this year, it's really hard to win with what we saw this year. In no way, shape, or form was it good enough.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2015
    Tequilla said:

The QB play was so poor at times this year, it's really hard to win with what we saw this year. In no way, shape, or form was it good enough.

Great point Tequilla. And thanks for keeping it crisp.

See Arizona Cardinals for a similar NFL reference (outside Boobielips favorite...conf. records of course)
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Its been one year you fucking maroons. Have faith after 1 year? Every dawg fan here, that watch games on TV and those that fill the stadium better all have faith. If you dont, college football isnt your bag fag! Fuck o dear!
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,923
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Look no further than the Arizona Cardinals to see the value of a good QB. The qbs set the team back much further than the coaches did.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Brilliant Tequila, how long did it take you to deduce that. Your the only other person on this forum besides me who seems to get that. Being you're the king Kim idolizer, maybe the rest of your kind will comprehend this simple and glaringly obvious fact.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Brilliant Tequila, how long did it take you to deduce that. Your the only other person on this forum besides me who seems to get that. Being you're the king Kim idolizer, maybe the rest of your kind will comprehend this simple and glaringly obvious fact.
    Not sure if I would rather watch you DIAFF, fuck yourself, jump from the Aurora Bridge, or choke on your meds.

I couldn't give a shit about Kim Jong Vino other than the fact that he's got a platform from which to spew his uneducated, agenda driven propaganda.

Everything you needed to know about this season could be seen through the offense and QB play last night ... sprinkle in a little bit of John Ross indifference and there you go.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

NYBE
  • Options
    MortonhuskyMortonhusky Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Not sure if I would rather watch you DIAFF, fuck yourself, jump from the Aurora Bridge, or choke on your meds.

I couldn't give a shit about Kim Jong Vino other than the fact that he's got a platform from which to spew his uneducated, agenda driven propaganda.

Everything you needed to know about this season could be seen through the offense and QB play last night ... sprinkle in a little bit of John Ross indifference and there you go.
    Nothing more pathetic than a wannabe fuck like el tequillo hoto using every fucking over-used cliche in the half-brain vernacular to attempt the ol I'm-in-the-in-crowd.

Fuck I can't believe nobody here calls this fleenor-like fuck.

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look no further than the Arizona Cardinals to see the value of a good QB. The qbs set the team back much further than the coaches did.

I know you never claimed otherwise but the arizona cardinals are a perfect example because all 3 of their quarterback options sucked too. Tired of people saying "if drew stanton was playing az wins!" Or "carson palmer was 7th in the league in passer rating!"

Newsflash all of them suck and theyre still the cardinals
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I couldn't give a shit about Kim Jong Vino other than the fact that he's got a platform from which to spew his uneducated, agenda Lemon Party driven propaganda.

Minor tweak.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Someone is off their Meds again...
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster, youve been here 2 weeks. Just shut the fuckins up and lurk awhile...same with Tequila.

False.

Keep up with your disgruntled combat vet who has never been in combat bit. You're why I pay 20% extra to not go into Wal-Mart.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This is going to be a great off-season. I can tell already
  • Options

Mosster, youve been here 2 weeks. Just shut the fuckins up and lurk awhile...same with Tequila.

And Tequila, Kim ran you off for a reason and im about to do the same. I want 3-page posts, the ones your so infamous for, about your hatred for me. Im going to give your battered giner a little more time to heal from Kim before I give it a thorough poundins.

I'm not the one that you want to get into an interwebs debate with ... the facts will rarely be on your side.

Let me tell you a bit of a story ... there once was this fucktard named EdwinUW ... he thought he knew what he was talking about. I used facts to prove to him that he didn't. Last he was heard from he was busy telling people that he doesn't live in reality.

A little friendly advice ... get back on the meds and find another person to try to fuck with.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

And Tequila, Kim ran you off for a reason and im about to do the same. I want 3-page posts, the ones your so infamous for, about your hatred for me. Im going to give your battered giner a little more time to heal from Kim before I give it a thorough poundins.

I'm not the one that you want to get into an interwebs debate with ... the facts will rarely be on your side.

Let me tell you a bit of a story ... there once was this fucktard named EdwinUW ... he thought he knew what he was talking about. I used facts to prove to him that he didn't. Last he was heard from he was busy telling people that he doesn't live in reality.

A little friendly advice ... get back on the meds and find another person to try to fuck with.
    Are you new here?

PL_SS hates facts more than anyone.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Slap fights like this are why I pay my 10.95.