Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone Watching the Houston Coogs/Pitt Panthers Bowel?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Ohio State will be preseason #1 win or lose because Mariota is going to the NFL. The Ducks will be top 5 though because America now believes in them. No SEC teams will be ranked because they suck and the BCS no longer exists to fix things for them

Will be an interesting off season in Eugene ... what does Uncle Phil have up his sleeve.
    All I saw was underclassmen yesterday kicking ass
    I was speaking of the QB position.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Ohio State will be preseason #1 win or lose because Mariota is going to the NFL. The Ducks will be top 5 though because America now believes in them. No SEC teams will be ranked because they suck and the BCS no longer exists to fix things for them

Will be an interesting off season in Eugene ... what does Uncle Phil have up his sleeve.
    I'm sure they have another system QB ready
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I'm sure they have another system QB ready
    Let's see how much they pursue Braxton Miller ... will be interesting to see where he winds up.

If I was Chris Petersen, I wouldn't be against trying to see if he wanted to show up in Seattle for a year to bridge the gap between when Magna Carta and Browning are more ready to play.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Why would the good people of Ft Worth show up on a cold, miserable day to watch 2 shitty teams play when they are still getting drunk, getting lap dances, and doing blow while still talking shit about how bad TCU humbled Ole Miss with Iron Shiek level class and are busy dreaming of the offseason natty that TCU will win since they bring literally everybody back on offense (and most of the defense) and the potential for a preseason #1 ranking?

TCU will not be preseason #1.

Book it.
    They will finish this year Top 3? Top 5?

Given that they are bringing back either 16 or 17 starters next year, hard to imagine them not starting next season in the Top 3 to 5 range at worst.
    Agreed.

TCU will not be preseason #1.

Book it.