Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Florida State-Oregon Game Thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Did creepy just ask me for an explanation? Is he calling me out?

the groupie comment? no, that was for Mister Tampon Em, whatever in the fuck that stupid name is supposed to mean. he went on a full-Sally-bleeder bender last night and got the creep for his reward. he's off licking his bloody twat now.

but I am still holding you to:

ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC

Yellow Jackets Bitches!!!

The LSU loss was one thing. But that Miss. State shit was a completely different deal. SEC West = Light in the Loafers.

Boobs is just trying to get out of it with "everyone sucks," but he's retarded-drunk today, so we'll give him a pass.

I know you're better than that.

I am not letting this go Purps!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hear it ....
    I guess I was wrong there. Gasp!
    atta boy!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

And no, I will not chant ACC when their playoff rep embarrasses the crab industry like that.

conceded.
  • Options

Creepy may be at least partially right about the SEC, but he's reaching Brando levels of pomposity in this thread.

I expected someone like you. What did you expect? Are you an assassin? No. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

never take the creep head on. I've got about three mother fuckers here licking their own balls right now.