Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tough to win at UCLA. Or Mora's ego says he can be Pete Carroll
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,000
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mora at SF could be kind of fun. And UCLA would just hire somebody else to win 81% of their games against UW. Fuck we can't beat those guys
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2015
    When I saw the title, I was expecting the rest to be "...a train on a Joey's waitress."
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Watching the Baylor game, it flashed on the screen that the 49ers intervied/will interview Rex fucking Ryan. You already know the franchise is FS to run off a winner like Harbaugh, but when you hear 2 candidates Mora who left 2 dumpster fires and Rex Ryan...that just confirms it.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I actually think Rex Ryan can coach. His mistake was not getting an OC worth a shit. Sanchez and Geno Smith as your QBs doesnt give you much of a shot. Even Chip can't win with Sanchez.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Watching the Baylor game, it flashed on the screen that the 49ers intervied/will interview Rex fucking Ryan. You already know the franchise is FS to run off a winner like Harbaugh, but when you hear 2 candidates Mora who left 2 dumpster fires and Rex Ryan...that just confirms it.

bunch of dumb cunts running that franchise.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883

You say that like it's a bad thing.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    Mora is holding out for better offer from Bellevue HS booster club.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sark's plan to lose often enough for Mora to pad his record and get hired by the NFL seems to be working.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Has nothing to do with sark dildo. Mora's only reason to stay is Sark. He know's he can own LA as long as Sark's in to a n for fuck sake
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
    Founders Club

Has nothing to do with sark dildo. Mora's only reason to stay is Sark. He know's he can own LA as long as Sark's in to a n for fuck sake

How is Mora going to own LA if, according to you, Sark is winning the south every year?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    Founders Club
    My view is Mora wants to win LA for a few years before moving to the LA Raiders or new franchise.
  • Options

How is Mora going to own LA if, according to you, Sark is winning the south every year?
    Im just looking at it through Mora's eye's, not mine. You know my stance
  • Options
    edited January 2015

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The missy in green is toasty. If she was black I'd say she was one of the better sluts ever posted here. She forgot to spot clean the semen drops on her right teat.